Chapter 3

Forever and Always

Chapter 3

"Our room is this way" Harry said pointing down the hallway. "Just follow me this way." Harry started walking down the hallway and I walked close behind. Harry opened the door. "Ladies first." He said winking at me. I walked into a rather large room. It had a king size bed and a HUGE flat screen tv. I set my bags on a couch off to the side of the room.

"I'm sorry love, I never got your name I'm Harry."

"I figured." I said "I'm Myesha , nice to meet you."

"Nice name, well me and the boys are going out to get some ice cream if you would like to join us."

"That's okay , I think I'll just take a shower or something."

"Wow I thought you were gonna say yes, but even though you said no your still coming with us ." Harry smiled and took my hand leading me to the living room.

"Ready to go now?" A boy said. We nodded our heads and headed out to the streets. The ice cream shop wasn't far down the road. I ordered a small milkshake and sat down with the rest of the boys.

"Since we never really introduced ourselves , I'm Liam , this is Zayn." He said pointing to the boy next to him.

"I'm Louis , this is Niall , and I'm sure you've already met Harry ." Louis said with the biggest grin in his face.

"I'm really sorry if I forget your names, I'm really bad with them. But I'm Myesha night to meet y'all."

After about an hour of talking the conversation started to slow down.

"We'll Mates we better go back and get some rest, we have to wake up at 4 and hit the road." Niall said.

"Wow that's really early we better get going because I need my beauty sleep." I said jokingly

"Oh babe I'm pretty sure your beautiful no matter how much sleep you get." Harry said. I blushes and got up following the rest of the boys.

I think I was starting to have a little crush on Harry. But I have to brush it off , I can't let anything get in the way of my dreams.

The walk back to the hotel I stayed a little behind the boys thinking about the many things that were on my mind. Harry must have saw me because he stopped and waited for me to catch up.

"So your antisocial I see."

"No I was just thinking about all the things on my mind."

"And what things do you have running in that pretty mind of yours ."

"Oh I was justing thinking how I might have a crush on..." I stopped mid sentence not wanting Harry to now I liked him.

"Continue.. " Harry said motioning for me to go on.

"Nevermind just forget it."

"Whatever you say babe."

Harry and I must have walked really slow because by the time we got back to the hotel everyone was on their rooms. We walked back to our bedroom. Harry walked right in and must have forgot I was there because he took off all his clothes but his boxers.

"Go ahead you can change infront of me." He said with a grin.

"I think ill change in the bathroom."

Once i got changed Harry was already under the blanket and was watching tv.

"Come over here and cuddle."

"I think I'm good."

" just come here."

I walked over to my side of the bed and got under the covers not even close to Harry.

"Ouch, playing hard to get i see." Harry said "we'll goodnight anyway babe." He turned off the lights and turned his back to the wall. I did the same and slowly drifted off the sleep. But half way through the night I woke up frozen. I looked over to Harry who looked really warm. I bet if I cuddled with him he won't even wake up. I crawled over to him and pressed my body against his. I was right he was very warm.

"Oh so now you want to cuddle."

"Shut up and go to sleep."

He threw his arm around me and we feel asleep that way that night.

|| I hope it's getting a little bit interesting please leave a comment and does anyone know how to tag on an iPhone so more people can read it ?! And follow me on ig @hipstaa_pleasse, I'm Morgan but tomorrow jordynn writes (: