Chapter 37 continued

I pulled away when there was a knock on the door.

"Go put a shirt on" I whispered.

"Not until I see who is at the door."

"Harry..." He walked away from me and went to open it.

"Oh hi Harry.. Is Myesha in there?" My grandmother spoke. She sounded like she was crying. I rushed over to the door.

"Yeah I'm right here. What's wrong?" I asked pulling her into a hug.

"I just don't want to go home without you. I know this is your dream and you met the perfect guy, but I just miss you!" My heart feels like its breaking.

"Grandma.. I.. I miss you too, but" I don't know what to say. My mind is blank.

"No she can't go!" Harry said.

"Harry!" I yelled at him.

"I need to think about it. When does your plane leave?" I asked.

"12" she said walking back to her room. As soon as I shut the door Harry started yelling.

"You cannot go back! You have so much here now"

"But she's my grandmother"

"I know that but you are starting a life here. What about your record with John?"

"I'll just have to put that on hold"

"On hold? This is a once in a lifetime opportunity!"

"She's the only thing I have Harry!" He looked at me. He eyes filled with tears.

"So do I mean nothing to you?" He asked his voice cracking.

"No! What are you talking about?"

"She's the only thing you have left. That obviously means that you don't care about me"

"Harry I meant she's my only family I have left!"

"What about the tour?"

"I'm not going." He sat down on the bed and put his face in his hands. I sat down next to him and removed his hands. I cupped his face with my hands and wiped his tears away.

"We can Skype and you can call me when you have time."

"It won't be the same" he whined.

"I just need to be with her." I got up and started packing my things. Harry didn't get up off the bed. I called my grandma and told her that I was going with her.

"I'm all packed" I said with fears in my eyes. Harry finally sat up and threw his arms around me.

"I'll call you every night. I promise" I started balling.

"I'll see you soon Harry"

"I'll see you soon" he said. I pulled away and started walking to the door. I opened it and looked back at Harry. I walked out into the hallway and pulled the door closed. He didn't even say I love you or try to kiss me.

My grandma and I grabbed a taxi and was riding to the airport. I can't believe I'm actually doing this. Going back. Just forgetting everything that has happened. I was about to call John and tell him about everything, but my phone wasn't with me. Shit! I left it on the bed in the hotel room! I guess I can get a new one when I get home. We got to the airport early so we just sat in those uncomfortable chairs. Finally our flight was called to board. I got up and started walking, but I heard someone screaming my name. I turned around and Harry was sprinting towards me holding my phone in his hand.

"You... Forgot this" he said breathing heavy.

"But that's not why I'm here." He grabbed my chin and kissed me passionately.

"This is so cliche" I said laughing. He smiled showing off his perfect teeth.

"Please don't go" he rested his forehead on mine. I looked into his eyes and realized my home is here. With Harry. I turned around and looked at my grandma who was nodding. I walked over to her and hugged her.

"You're love for Harry is too strong for you to leave him"

"I'm so sorry" I said crying.

"No, I understand. The same thing happened to me and your grandpa. I am not pulling you away from him."

"I love you so much and if you ever need anything call me" she nodded.

"I have to go" she hugged me one more time before walking away waving. Harry slung his arms around my shoulders.

"What made you chase after me?" I asked.

"I realized I can't let you get away from me that easy. And I promised we would be together forever". He kissed me.

"And don't forget always" I added.

//// COMMENT AND VOTE LOVERS- Jordy