Chapter 17

I walked to Niall's door and knocked.

"COMING!" I heard him yell.

"Well hello there love"

"Hey, here's your chocolate milk!"

"Thank you so much! And do me a favor, be safe tonight" he winked at me.

"Okay Niall" I said while walking out the door. I sprinted to mine and Harry's room. The door was still open from when I left so I just walked in. Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran was playing.

"Dance with me" I hear a familiar British voice behind me. I turned around and Harry placed his hands on my waist. I took my hands and connected them around his neck. We were staring into each others eyes. I don't know why but I feel like we have known each other forever. We have a connection. We were silent until Harry sang a line of the song.

"All I want is the taste that your lips allow." Harry rested his forehead against mine and closed his eyes. He removed his hands from my waist and placed them on my cheeks and pressed his lips to mine. It was the best kiss I've ever had. I moved my hands from his neck to his hair. I pulled on some of his curls which made him let out a small moan. I smiled into our kiss knowing I found his weak spot. He bit my bottom lip, which was my weak spot, but I did not make any sound. His hands left my face and he put them under my thighs. He carefully lifted me up never breaking the kiss. He pulled away and laid me on the bed. He straddled me and whispered in my ear

"I think that's enough for tonight." He kissed my nose. I shook my head no. "Yes" he giggled and rolled over. He took off his shirt and threw it across the room. I laid my head on Harry's chest listening to his heartbeat. I started playing with his necklace.

"Harry, what are we?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like what is going on between us?"

"I don't know. I guess you can say we are seeing each other."

"Seeing each other..."

"Yeah, like we go on dates and kiss and cuddle but we aren't exactly boyfriend and girlfriend." I looked up at him and he grabbed my hand and locked our fingers together.

"I really like you and I'm never going to hurt you."

"I know. You tell me like everyday."

"Just making sure you remember" he grinned. "Tomorrow night would you like to go to dinner with me?"

"I would love you" I smiled up at him. He leaned down and kissed me. This kiss was more soft and sweet, but he bit my lip again. I pulled away "Will you stop doing that!"

"Doing what?" He laughed knowing what I was talking about.

"Biting my lip!"

"Oh, so you are allowed to pull my hair but I can't bite your lip?"

"Yes! I'm supposed to tease you! You aren't supposed to tease me!"

"I don't think that's how it goes babe."

"Let's play a little game. Whoever gives in first is the best teaser."

"Fine!" Harry smiled.

I jumped out of bed and took my shirt off. Harry looked me up and down.

"I like this game!" He winked.

"See you're already giving in." I said. Harry stood up out of bed and took off his pants. His boxers had vampire teeth and they said bite me. I was practically drooling.

"You need a napkin for that drool?" He asked me sarcastically.

"Shut up." I turned up the music and started dancing around the hotel room, dirty dancing may I add. I looked at Harry. He eyes were wide and his mouth was open.

"Need a napkin for that drool?" I mocked him in my best british accent. All of a sudden a slow song came on.

"Hey this songs from The Notebook" I shout. Harry walks closer to me and grabs me before I can run away. He presses his stomach against mine. He takes my hands and put them around his neck. He leans down and says, "I want all of you, everyday, you and me." Oh my god he just quoted The Notebook. He takes his finger and tilts up my chin. I gulp.

"I'm not giving in" he said. I finally look into his eyes.

"Just kiss me already" I say. Harry doesn't hesitate and leans in. I see his eyes close so I mine. All of a sudden I feel a bite on my neck. I open my eyes and he has the cheekiest grin.

"Tease master, right here" Harry says in a confident voice.

/// HOLA I HOPE THIS CHAPTER GIVES YOU FEELS BYE.- JORDY