Chapter 13

chapter 13

I woke up to a soft kiss on the cheek. I opened my eyes slowly to see Harry looking down at me.

"We have to go babe , it's time to hit the road again."

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Once I was done I went out to put some clothes on. Harry was still in the same place he was when I went into the shower texting away on his phone.

I walked over to my suitcase and found a comfy outfit to wear since we'll be in the car for almost all day today. I walked back to the bathroom to get dressed when I heard a cheeky remark from Harry.

"It would be so much better if you got dressed out here!"

"In your dreams Harry." I giggled.

I dropped my towel when all of a sudden I heard the creek of the door opening!

"Harry !!" I screamed trying to cover up as much as my body as possible.

"Sorry I just needed to use to toilet."

"Well get out, you can use it once I'm done."

"Fine.." He said stomping away.

Harry is such a flirt I wonder if he is like this with everyone he is around.

I tried to hurry up to Harry could use the toilet. But that didn't happen, I always take the longest time to get ready in the mornings.

Finally I was done and walked out of the bathroom with my dirty towel.

"Took you long enough, well lets go out and meet the boys outside."

"Didn't you have to use the toilet."

"Oh yeah." He started to blush. "I lied I never had to use it."

"Your perv." I said hitting his on the shoulder and laughed.

"Ouch , you have a hard punch." Harry said rubbing his shoulder where I had just punched him.

I just laughed and flexed my arm revealing my skinny arms. Harry squeezes them and laughs.

"Wow your really ripped." He said sarcastically.

"It's from all the working out I do." I winked.

I went over to pick up my suitcase so me and Harry could go meet the boys. But Harry can over and took it from me.

"It's okay Harry I can get it."

"No Myesha I insist." He said giving me a cheeky grin. I got on my tippy toes and gave him a peak on the cheek.

"I carry your suitcase and that's all I get?"

I blushed and leaned in to kiss him on the lips. He closed his eyes and our lips met.

"That's much better."

I went over and opened the door to see the boys all crowded around the door. They were all listening to our conversations.

"Looks like you two were having a little fun in there I see." Lou said

"Shut up." I said blushing.

Harry came over and put his free hand around my waist and guided me down the long hallway till we got to the elevator.

Liam hit the button to go down about 50 times until the elevator door opened. We all pulled in and the doors closed. We got to level 2 and the elevator stopped going down.

"Nooo!" Everyone screamed.

Zayn got his phone out almost instantly to call the fire department so they could get us out. They said they would be here as soon as possible but it would probably take about an hour to get us out.

"We have an hour boys." Zayn said disappointedly

"Well this is going to suck." I said

"Nah, we can make it fun .. Lets play truth or dare." Louis said

Everyone seemed to be okay with us playing. So we started since it was Louis idea. He got to pick his victim first.

"Harry truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I uh dare you to ummmm kiss

Myesha."

"I'll only do it if Myesha is okay with it."

Everyone looked over to me and I blushed.

"I'll take that as a yes."

Harry inched toward me and closed his eyes hovering over my lips for a while.

"Stop being a tease harry and just do it." Niall said

Harry leaned in all the way and kissed my passionately on the lips. It was by far the bet kiss we've had so far. Harry pulled back and gave a grin to all the guys.

"It's my turn to pick." Harry said " Liam truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Really Liam, stop being such a wimp."

"Okay dare then."

" I dare you to take your pants off and you have to leave them off till we get out of the elevator."

Liam laughed and unzipped his pants pulling them off.

He had batman boxers on and seemed to be really proud of them. Harry covered my eyes.

"Your not aloud to look." He said still still covering my eyes.

"Stop being jealous, your the one who I'm attracted to." I whispered in his ear.

He smiled and took my hand in his.

"Now I get to pick, Myesha truth out dare."

||. I GOT A HEATED MATTRESS PAD OMG , but hope you guys liked it I would tell you to vote and comment but no one ever does so whatever haha , love you all goodnight going to go work out

Ps. I wrote this in the car while mom was grocery shopping haha