02

"My name's Chaeryeong...Lee Chaeryeong."

Ryujin smiled at the girl.

"Can I see your phone?" She held her hand out. Chearyong looked confused but pulled her phone out of her back pocket and handed it to the girl. Ryujin took the girl's phone into both her hands. She started tapping on things and typing. Chaeryeong was watching her confused.

"Here." She gave the phone back to Chaeryeong. Chearyong looked down at her phone to see what Ryujin had did.

"I gave you my number so call me anytime."

Chaeryeong smiled and read the contact name.

'Ryujin.'

"Your name is Ryujin?"

"Yep shin Ryujin."

Chaeryeong giggled.

"Nice name."

"Thank you." Ryujin grinned.

Ryujin suddenly remembered she was out past curfew. She took her phone out of her pocket to check the time.

'Shit it's midnight.'

She looked across the street to her house and looked back at Chaeryeong.

"Hey im sorry but I'm out past curfew so I gotta go...but I hope you enjoy your night."

"Oh no it's ok get going inside." She said frantically.

"Ok I'll see you around." She said turning to her house.

"See you!" She waved.

Ryujin waved back and looked both ways before crossing the street and then crossed. When she reached her front door she pulled her key out of her pocket and brought it up to the lock. Before she twisted the lock she looked across the road to Chaeryeong's house. She smiled to herself thinking about the girl she had just met. She had such a calming voice.

She shook the thoughts of the girl from her head and twisted the lock to the door.

She opened it slowly in hopes that her parents were already asleep. When she stepped inside she quietly took off her shoes and locked the door. She walked into the living room to see her sister squashed between both of her mom's asleep. She quietly awed and turnt away to walk up the stairs. She was one step away from the stairs when she felt something grab her shoulders and turn her around.

"RAWR!"

"AAAAH!" she screamed.

Her sister fell on the floor laughing and her mom's started to snicker still sitting on the couch.

"Yuna you are so evil." She said holding her chest.

"Please you should have seen your face it was hilarious." She said rolling.

"Not funny." She said wanting to laugh at herself.

"Anyways enjoy your laugh you guys I will be heading to bed now." She smiled and tool a few steps up the stairs.

"Young lady stop right there." Seulgi said.

Ryujin slowly turned around to look at her mom.

"Yes?" She chuckled awkwardly. Seulgi crossed her arm's.

"You came home past midnight. Me and your mother were worried sick." She said worriedly but sternly.

Ryujin sighed.

"I know but I have have a good reason!"

Seulgi gave her a question look.

"Do tell."

"I just lost track of my hang out time with yeji and then when i left her house I ran into the neighbors daughter and helped her walk here because she was lost."

"You mean the neighbors that just moved in?"

"Yea."

"Hmmm."

"Honey should we punish her." Seulgi asked Irene.

"I mean i think we could let her slide this time."

"Alright Ryujin you are getting a pass this one time."

Ryujin let out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

"Now go get ready for bed tonight's a school night ma'am."

"Alright goodnigh-"

"Now hold on. You can't forget to give you moms hugs now"

"No I can't." She laughed and stepped of the stairs and hugged her mom's.

"Now goodnight I love you both."

"Goodnight we love." Irene said.

Ryujin turned to walk back up the stairs.

"Honey our Ryujinnie is gaining muscles." She heard her mother say.

"I know she's getting so old." Seulgi whipped away fake tears.

Ryujin laughed to herself a little when she got to the top of the stairs. She went to her room down the hall and put her phone on her night stand and hung her jacket up in her closet. She grabbed her towel from the hook behind her door and went to take a shower.

When she got out the shower she took a random pair of PJ's from the top shelf in her closet and put them on. she laid down on her bed and stared at the ceiling.

'My name's Chaeryeong...lee Chaeryeong.'

Her name sounded familiar for whatever reason she couldn't pin point.

That one sentence replayed in her mind. Her voice was soothing and soft. Her voice gave Ryujin these tingles of happiness. Her thoughts were interrupted when she got a notification from her phone.

xxx-xxx-xxxx:

Hiiii it's Chaeryeong :)

Ryujin smiled at the text and added Chaeryeong to her contacts.

Oh heey

Cutie:

Whatcha doin?

Nothing just laying down

Cutie:
Oh I'm sorry did i disturb u T-T

No No dw

Cutie:
Oh ok goood.
I have a question?

Ask away

Cutie:
What school do you go to?

Jyp highschool of the music and the arts why?

Cutie:
Oh ok same
I wanted to know bc I don't wanna get lost like earlier so could you like walk with me plz T-T

Yea sure

Cutie:
AAAHHHGG OK TY
U r a real life saver 😪

Ik 😝
Anywaaays
I'll pick you up in the morning and we can walk to school

Cutie:
Ok!
Im gonna go to be now T-T

Ok goodnight

Cutie:
Goodnight <3

Ryujin put her phone down on the side of her and looked up at the ceiling.

'That cute girl just sent me heart.'

She smiled a little before drifting off to sleep.