12

"Ryujin!?"

Ryujin stared at Chearyeong with wide eyes. She had blood smeared on her lips and all over her fingers. Her eye the same color as the blood on her hands, and her fang out.

"Chea..."

"Are you a..yk?" Chearyeong started.

"A vampire?" Ryujin go dished her sentence.

Ryujin looked around to make sure no one was around to see anything.

"Do you trust me Chea?"

Chaeryeong thought for a second. Even though she had only know Ryujin for a few days, even though she just witnessed Ryujin suck an animal dry, she trusted her. It just felt right. Even though they both know it was wrong.

"Yes jinnie I trust you." Chaeryeong said giving her a faint smile.

Ryujin felt her heart beat a little faster. She took a few steps towards Chearyeong. And placed a bloody hand on her shoulder. Closing her eyes. Before Chearyeong knew it she was engulfed in a black cloud of dust. She went from standing in the alleyway to standing in a room?

"Jinnie can you please explain what just happened." Chearyeong said examining the room she was in.

Ryujin sighed. She didn't know where to start. She didn't want to tell Chearyeong like this.

"As you may know I am a vampire. What you just saw was me feeding."

"But I thought vampire drank human blood?" Chaeryeong said trying her best to comprehend the situation.

Ryujin began laughing at her.

"Yah! Why are you laughing at me!" She lightly hit Ryujin's arm.

"Your not disgusted? Scared?"

"No, why would I be?"

"Because." Ryujin said sitting down on her bed.

"I'm an evil blood sucker who's out to kill every human in sight." She sighed.

Chearyeong pouted and took a seat next to her, placing her hand in Ryujin's bloody hand.

"Jinnie I don't think your evil, I think people don't understand you."

"For example I always thought vampires drank human blood." She laughed a little, making Ryujin smile.

"That only happens if your mated."

"Mated? I thought that was a wolf thing?"

"Not necessarily. A pure blooded vampire can not drink all human blood because it taste bitter, so once they find their mate the blood hits the spot." Ryujin said rubbing her belly, imagining what her mates blood would taste like.

"Ohhh. See! I didn't know that."

"Yeah well know you know." Ryujin laughed a little laying down. Chaeryeong layed down next to her.

"I know your here to kill me Chae."

"W-what."

"Your family are the biggest vampire hunting organization in the country. My parents always warned me about you, and when you said your name was Lee Chaeryeong I knew it rang a bell."

"They always told me that's the cute once's we're the worst of them all, but you don't seem to bad." Ryujin said turning her head to face Chearyeong.

"I know I'm amazing." Chearyeong said, turning to face Ryujin.

They gazed into each other's eyes and felt safe. They didn't feel like the odds were stacked against them. They didn't want to kill each other. Chearyeong noticed that Ryujin's eyes turned red again.

"You know..your very very pretty." Ryujin said, making Chearyeong blush.

Ryujin slowly leaned in and Chearyeong fluttered her eyes shut waiting for what was to come. But Chearyeong sat up bumping heads with Ryujin when she heard her phone ring.

"Ow.." Ryujin said rubbing her head.

"I am so sorry." Chearyeong said with wide eyes.

She answered the phone and it was Felix.

"Where are you~" Felix whined.

"I want my ice cream~."

"I'm sorry I got a little side tracked, and I left my wallet at home." She lied. She hung up before Felix could say anything else.

"Hey jinnie do you think you could do that cool vampire dust thing? I'm to lazy to walk."

Ryujin laughed and gave Chearyeong a sure. She touched her shoulder and they were engulfed in the black dust again. They ended up in a room which Ryujin hoped it was Chearyeongs. But she didn't want to know when she saw Felix's jaw on the floor.

"Uh...So I gotta go...bye!" Ryujin said snapping her fingers and then she was gone.

"I have so many questions." Felix said excitedly.

"Shoot away." Chearyeong said throwing herself on her bed.

"Is Ryujin a vampire? Do you have a crush on her? Does she have a crush on you? Are you guys dating? Why was she all bloody? Did she suck your blood?"

Chearyeong took in one big breath so she could get it all out in one go.

"Yes she is a vampire. Yes I have a crush on her. I don't know if she has a crush on me. No we are not dating. She was feeding from an animal. And no she has not sucked my blood." Chearyeong breathed heavily trying to catch her breath.

"Oh.My.God! Like brother like sister." Felix said.

"We might as well be twins." Chearyeong laughed.