Chapter 3

FELIX's POV

I stormed out of the cafe with my gang following behind me. We got inside the car. I was driving very fast, I didn't care right now. All I care about is my Y/n. I passed many red lights. Chan told me to calm down. I didn't listen, all I want is my baby girl nest to me in my arms.

We reached the house, I went straight inside and shouted.

Me: "GANG MEETING NOW!"

They all obeyed my command and I went inside the meeting room. I sat down on the big chair. A few minutes later the meeting room door opened and about 40 members came inside, who will come with me to find my baby, including Hyunjin, Jisung, and Chan.

Me: "Attention all gang members, I have found the one, her name is Lee Y/n. But I have also found out that my baby is in danger. Some sick fuck is hurting my princess."

I heard my gang members gasp and mutter to each other.

Me: "SILENCE", I shouted.

They all stopped talking and faced me.

Me: "We don't know who is doing this to my Y/n but all I care about is my baby girl. So here's the plan. Today we're going to her house. We'll have 6 guards at each side of the house. No one goes out of the house, got it?"

As I talked about my plan I waited for Chan to find out where she lives. Chan is my best tracker, he can find you in seconds. I got dressed in all black and got my guns and tucked them in my jeans. As I went outside I saw all my gang members with guns and 10 black SUVs. I went in my black Range Rover with Hyunjin, Chan, and Jisung. I'm coming to get you Y/n baby.

Y/N's POV

I woke up and took a look at my surroundings. I sat up but boy was that a bid mistake. When I moved my body, it was like I was stabbed 5 times. I didn't know why I was on the floor. Then it came back to me. My stepmom beat me up because I arrived late from work. I cried because of my pain but also my parents. I try to hold back my sobs but couldn't. My eyes stung with tiredness. I got up from the floor, caging my ribs with my hands, and walked upstairs trying my best to ignore the pain.

I reached my room's door. I quickly opened my bedroom door then closed it. Leaning against the door I cried and cried. A few minutes later I walked up to my mattress and laid down. Curled up into a ball and let the sleep take over. I woke up to the sound of my mom screaming.

Stepmom: "LET ME GO YOU FUCKING PRICKS!"

My eyes were wide awake. I was scared. I didn't know what to do. A tear escaped my eyes but I had no time to wipe it away because the doorknob was jiggling meaning someone was trying to come in. I ran to the corner ignoring the burning in my ribs, sat down, and rocked back and forth, whispering to myself,

Me: "Everything is going to be ok."

I saw light coming into my room. I put my head down and whispered,

Me: "Everything is going to be ok.", again.

I could hear the person coming towards me slowly. Then I started to shake. Tears poured down my face and my eyes were blurry. The person touched my shoulder which sent sparks and butterflies to my stomach? I looked up and saw Lee Felix?

FELIX's POV

I and the gang including Jisung, Chan, and Hyunjin walked towards the back door. One of my gang members picked the lock with a tool. We heard a click sound telling us the door had been unlocked.

He silently pushed the door and stepped inside to check if it was clear. He motioned with his head to come in. I looked around and noticed we were in the kitchen. I walked further until I reached the living room. Jisung tapped my shoulder.

Jisung: "Boss look at the floor.."

I looked at the floor and found blood? Immediately Y/n came into my mind.

Me: "Guys we will split into 2 groups. Jisung, Hyunjin, and chan will come with me and the rest of you go with Minho. All of you need to check every single room. If anyone finds Y/n bring her to me and don't lay a finger on her because I won't hesitate to end your life."

They all gulped but nodded. Minho and his group went into a room and we were in another. A few minutes later we heard an unknown female scream. We entered the room and they were tying them up with ducktape.

Me: "Bring them downstairs and tie them to the chairs."

They nodded and left. I heard shuffling in the room next to me. We immediately grabbed our guns from our jeans. Hyunjin opened the door and I stepped in. When I entered the room, the scene in front of me made my heart ache.

I turned to my guys and they had the same expression as me. It was Y/n rocking back and forth whispering, "Everything is going to be ok.", over and over again. She was shaking pretty badly. She didn't know it was me because she had her head down.

I approached her slowly making sure I don't scare her. I put my hand on her shoulder. Her gorgeous eyes met mine and she whispered,

Y/n: "Felix?"

I hugged her never letting go. She hissed in pain and I quickly let go. She put her hands on her ribs stroking them. When I looked closer I saw she was bleeding. This angered me seeing my baby in pain.

Me: "Who did this to you Y/n.", I asked, more like demanded.

Y/n: "Uhhh...I-I-I-.."

I could tell she didn't want to tell me. But I'll make sure my baby tells me so that I can punish the sick bastard.

Me: "Y/n"

She looked down at her hand and whispered,

Y/n: "My parents.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New chapter Saturday! Thank you for reading!