Chapter 14

I'm not gonna lie... I thought about making a smut scene. BUT! I decided not to (just yet) and to just leave it like it is. However, I do want to put one in the book, so I'm gonna it towards the end. I'll have a warning at the beginning of the chapter and everything so that if you don't want to read it you can just scroll past it. Or if you want me to make two separate chapters, one with and one without, I can do that. Anyways, enjoy Chapter 14!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N'S POV

I opened my eyes and came face to face with Felix's chest. I was tucked under his neck and his arms were wrapped around my waist, keeping me in place. I needed to go to the bathroom so I tried wiggling out of his hold. 

Me: "Felix *poke*....wake up *poke*...Felix *poke poke*...argghh."

I looked around the room, trying to find something or someone to wake him up. I spotted Milo at the end of the bed and smirked, I'm so evil. 

Me: "Milo", I whisper-yelled.

He looked up at me, immediately jumped up, and started to lick my face. I giggled. 

Me: "Milo, can you please wake Felix up?"

He barked and licked my cheek. He trotted over to Felix and repeatedly licked his face. 

Felix: "Y/n, baby.", He said in a deep voice.

He let go of me and I immediately jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom. I did my morning routine. I opened the door but when I stepped out I was Milo in the same position as when I woke up with Felix hugging him. I couldn't help but laugh out loud.

Felix jolted up and looked at me then he looked down and saw Milo with his tongue out and his paws up. He pushed him off the bed with a thud and Felix sauntered towards me in a predator way. 

I stopped laughing when I saw the murderous look on his face and gulped. Once he was close to me he pulled me to his chest. 

Felix: "How many times do I have to tell you? Never leave my arms."

Me: "Sorry..", I said and looked down at my feet.

He grabbed my chin and lifted my head. Next minute I knew he picked me up and threw me onto the bed. He walked to Milo and pushed him out of the bedroom. He locked the door and then came to me. 

Felix: "Turn around."

I did what I was told and now my back was facing him. 

Felix: "What have I told you about leaving my arms?"

I didn't answer. He then did a very unexpecting thing, he slapped my butt. 

Me: "Oww", I screeched.

I was so scared right now, tears were building up in my eyes but I kept them closed so they wouldn't fall. I replied to him,

Me: "I-I s-should n-never leave your a-arms in c-case o-of an emergency."

He slapped my butt again. 

Felix: "When I slap your ass you're going to say "Yes sir" okay, love? Do you understand?"

I quickly nodded my head. 

Me: "Y-yes s-sir."

A few minutes later, Felix had given me ten slaps. It hurts so bad and stings a lot. I bet my ass is beet red. He laid down beside me, my back facing him. I let my tears fall, silently crying. 

Felix kissed my head, pulled me even closer to him, and wrapped his arms around my waist. He doesn't know I'm crying because I'm not facing him and I don't want to. A sob came out of my mouth that I couldn't control. Seconds later I felt Felix's body on top of mine.