Chapter 20

Y/N'S POV

It's been a few weeks since that one-night stand girl incident and I got to know that Felix has a cousin, Lee Somi. We were both talking about our life,

Somi: "Enough a bout me Unnie, tell me what's happening with you."

She put my hands in hers.

Me: "It's just...A few months ago I was kidnapped by this person who loved me but I didn't, I loved Felix more. It went to the point where he tried to confess his dying love to me by forcing having sex."

Tears fell from my eyes but I carried on,

Me: "Thank God that Felix came in on time and saved me from him. A few weeks later I found out that one of Felix's one-night stands came to the house. She said I was pathetic and ugly, Somi. Every day when I wake up I don't like seeing myself in the mirror, I don't like the way I look.", I said as more tears slipped from my eyes.

She hugged me.

Somi: "Unnie, you need to talk to Feli-"

Chan: "Somi, come here."

I didn't realize that Felix and Chan were standing there until Chan called for Somi. She got up and walked towards him, Chan led her out of the door. Felix walked towards me, I quickly wiped my tears away. He picked me up and sat down with me on his lap.

Felix: "Repeat that for me.", he demanded.

I stutter in fear,

Me: "W-What?"

Felix: "Repeat what you told Somi."

I looked down but he quickly put his two fingers underneath my chin and lifted up.

Felix: "Say it."

Me: "E-Every day when I wake up I don't like seeing myself in the mirror, I don't like the way I look."

Tears slipped out, Felix brought his hand up and touched my cheek softly, wiping the tears off my face.

Felix: "Never say that ok my love? You're gonna get through this."

I shake my head from side to side.

Felix: "Yes we will Y/n, together.", he whispered and kissed my lips.

He pulled back and rested his forehead against mine.

Me: "I love you, Felix."

Felix: "I love you too, baby.", he replied.

He kissed me again and plunged his tongue inside my mouth, the kiss got very heated very quickly. We were both still kissing when Felix got up and carried me somewhere. I was gently laid on a bed, and Felix pulled away.

Felix: "Baby, I want to take you right fuckin now."

I blushed.

Me: "I'm ready, Felix."

Felix: "You sure, baby?", he asked.

I only nodded and pulled him to me, smashing my lips onto his.

⚠⚠⚠WARNING: THE FOLLOWING SCENE CONTAINS SMUT!! IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO READ PLEASE WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! IT WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW!⚠⚠⚠

A.N: Sooo....I've never written smut before so this will be my first time writing it. Please understand I tried my best to write this bc it's not in the original, therefore I had to come up with it on my own. 😭 Also, it's going to be more on the vanilla side. I hope you like it!😅

His lips are soft and gentle, yet the kiss is heated and filled with lust. Felix lifted his hand to caress my neck, deepening the kiss. I felt his tongue slide across my bottom lip, asking for entrance, I opened my mouth letting him do as he pleases.