Chapter 19

FELIX'S POV

I walked hand in hand with Y/n out the front door, when we stepped out she was bombarded with questions. I felt someone placing their arms gently around my torso, I turned my head around and found Y/n hiding behind me.

Me: "Alright guys, give her some space."

They nodded.

Me: "I want fifteen guards with me."

They obeyed my command and a few minutes later they decided who was going with us and we all walked out the gates. I pulled Y/n beside me and kissed the top of her head. I'm so worried bout my love, she's been acting very scared and upset because of that son of a bitch.

We reached the ice cream shop and I turned around to face my members.

Me: "Get whatever you want but don't take too long."

They all smiled and ran in, almost knocking a kid over.

Me: "I'm in love with you and I can't stop thinking about you."

Y/n: "I'm right beside you.", she said chuckling.

Me: "What flavor would you like?"

Y/n: "Ummm...Cookies and Cream??"

Me: "Okay, I'll get you one. Come inside with me."

We went inside and saw everyone eating their ice creams. While Y/n was feeding me some of her ice cream I heard my phone ring and answered it.

???: "Boss, it's me, Jun. We have a problem, Sir."

Me: "What do you mean Problem?"

Jun: "Well.....umm...one of your one night stands is here..boss."

I shouted,

Me: "I WANT HER OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!!"

I turned off my phone. Y/n was standing beside me and I didn't realize that I was breathing heavily.

Y/n: "What's wrong?", I heard a beautiful, gentle voice say.

She put her hand on my arm, stroking it to calm me down.

Me: "Let go of my arm, love. I've got business to take care of."

She nodded her head and we walked back to the house. The best thing about Y/n is that she won't question me about my business.

Once we got home I opened the door, Jun walked toward me. I held my hand up to stop him from speaking because Y/n was in the same room.

Me: "Hey, why don't you get ready for bed? I'll be there in a few minutes."

She walked upstairs and when she was finally out of sight I spoke up.

Jun: "In y-you office b-boss."

I walked to my office and saw a brunette sitting on the edge of my desk, she was wearing a very short, red cocktail dress that fit her body like a second skin, and her breast seemed like they were going to pop out any minute. The amount of makeup she was wearing looked hideous on her. She purred,
coming toward me, putting her boney fingers on my chest. I slapped her fingers off of me.

Me: "What the fuck do you want?!"

Instead of answering me, she pulled me onto the desk, ripping my shirt in half. Now, this fucking pissed me off.

Me: "You bitch, you're gonna pay for that."

I slammed her on the desk and her dress rolled up, revealing her underwear. I was about to chock her but she put her big lips on mine. Then, I heard a cry, making me freeze. I turned my head to the sound and found Y/n crying.