Chapter 12

FELIX'S POV

I was in my office doing my business work. I heard a knock on my door and told whoever it was to come in. Since I was so focused on my work, I didn't know who came in.

???: "Felix??"

I automatically knew it was Y/n after I heard her sweet angelic voice.

Me: "What's wrong Y/n?"

She closed the door with Milo trailing behind her.

Y/n: "Felix, I want to go get ice cream. Am I allowed to go get some?", she asked, pleading with puppy eyes.

Me: "No."

She huffed and turned her head in another direction. I heard whimpering and a quiet sob, Y/n was crying. I hate seeing her cry, I ran to her and picked her up.

Me: "Baby, I'm sorry. You can go but take Milo with you, ok my love? Please don't cry."

She squealed, put her arms around my neck, and hugged me. She wiggled out of my hold and jumped up and down while clapping her hands like a child. I'm so stupid. I let her trick me again, man she's good. Milo howled in happiness. I walked up to Y/n and pulled her in my arms.

Me: "Love, I want you to be with Milo at all times. I'm only going to give you an hour, that's it. So you better get back in time."

She nodded her head in agreement and smiled at me. I looked at her lips and dived in for a kiss, it was soft and gentle. After five minutes of making out, I let go and kissed her cheek.

I put my hand in my jean pocket and pulled out a ten to give her. (Whatever that is in KRW)

Me: "Here, love.", I said whilst handing her the money.

Me: "Be safe and have fun, princess."

She kissed my cheek and ran to the door with Milo following close behind. I went to my desk, picked up my phone, and dialed Chan's number.

Me: "Hey man, it's me...yea, I'm fine....listen I want you to call twelve guards. Y/n's fine, she's going to the ice cream shop around the corner with a wolf..yea, I said wolf are you not listening? I want her to be safe so make sure the guards follow her...yea..ok bye."

I want guards following her because I still have enemies who will try to hurt her but they'll never harm my babygirl. If they do, get ready to die.

Y/N'S POV

I got my ice cream , it was chocolate chip with whipped cream on top. I pushed the door open and walked to the park with Milo. Once we reached it, Milo walked off somewhere but close enough for me to see him.

I got up and headed my way to the swings. I was nearly there but I bumped into someone. I closed my eyes, expecting to fall to the ground, but I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and pull me to their chest.

???: "Open your eyes, princess.", I heard a familiar voice say.

I opened my eyes and saw the guy from the shopping mall. I gasped lowly at how close we were. I wiggled out of his arms and took two steps back.

Me: "Sorry, sir."

He tilted his head to the side, curiously examining me. I looked behind him and saw the other six guys from the mall as well.

Guy: "It's nice to see you again, Y/n.", he said.

I was shocked that he still remembered my name. I was about to talk but was suddenly stopped by a loud growl beside me. I looked down and saw Milo going in front of me in a protective stance.

He kept growling, warning them to back off. The guys moved back a step, I went on my knees and stroked Milo's fur.

Me: "Milo it's ok. They're not gonna hurt me."

He whined and nuzzled his nose to my hand. I giggled and smiled. I heard a twig snap behind me and I jumped. I turned around and saw six of Felix's bodyguards headed my way. I knew every single one of them. One of them spoke up.

Guard: "How'd you do that?"

Me: "What do you mean, sir?"

Guard: "It's a wolf and it..it...it..", he replied, but couldn't finish.

I chuckled. Their facial expressions hold happiness and adoration. I don't get why people always give me a look of adoration arrgghh.

Sam: "Y/n, come to me."

I did what I was told. As soon as I was close enough he took my hand and pulled me behind him. They all took out their guns and aimed them at the guys. I gasped.

Me: "Sam, what are you doing? Please don't, they didn't do anything wrong! Please!", I begged.

I had tears in my eyes, they were ready to fall down my face any minute. Sam sighed, nodded his head to the guy next to me, and picked me up. I instantly put my arms around his neck, crying softly.

Sam: "Don't cry, Y/n. Nothing's going to happen to them."

Me: "Promise?", I whispered.

Sam: "Promise", he replied.

He smiled at me, opened the car door, and gently put me on the seat. I yawned and fell to sleep.