Chapter 7

FELIX's POV 

She whispered,

Y/n: "I didn't do anything wrong."

She closed her eyes and we all let go of her. 

Chan: "What the hell just happened."

I replied,

Me: "No idea mate, I didn't know she was scared of needles."

The doctor spoke,

Doc: "I have to fix her ribs now, Felix sir. So would you all please leave the room?"

I nodded my head and all of us left the room. But before I went I kissed Y/n's head. I went to the kitchen with the guys following behind me. I sat down on the stool and sighed, worried for my baby. I wondered why she was so scared. She screamed as if her life depended on it. It made my heart ache to see her like that. I never want her to cry or be frightened over anything as long as I'm alive. I will do anything in my power to keep her safe. 

Me: "Chan, where did you keep those bastards?", I said with venom.

Chan: "They're in the basement, why?"

Me: "I'm just gonna pay a little visit."

I smirked, and they all did so back knowing what I was going to do. I told Jisung,

Me: "Call Lisa, I'm gonna need her help.",  he nodded.

I got up and headed down to the basement. If you're wondering who Lisa is, she's the only girl in my gang. You don't wanna get on her bad side. I never see her smile at all. She looks like a dead, walking zombie.

I walked to the basement and entered the cells where they are holding the pricks. The guards bowed down in respect and moved aside. I saw the 2 of them back to back, on the chair, tied up. 

Me: "Lee SangJun"

He looked up at me and quickly looked down. His face looked beat up and has no energy left. I smirked knowing he is pretty bruised up. But no no no I ain't done yet. I punched him in the face and he started coughing up blood. 

Felix: "Did you know my baby is badly injured and in pain because of you and your fucking slut?"

He didn't answer, that just pisses me off. I punched him. 

Me: "FUCKING ANSWER ME!"

Y/f: "y-y-y-yes s-sir.", he stuttered. I heard the basement door open and slam close. I turned my head and saw Lisa heading my way. 

Me: "Hello Lisa, how are you?"

Lisa: "Very well, thank you. Why'd you need me?"

Me: "I want you to sort that bitch out. You know I never hit girls but make sure you beat her up good, like her lover boy over here."

She smirked and nodded. I stood back watching. She kneeled down towards the bitch and she turned her head towards me. 

Lisa: "What'd she do?"

Me: "She has beaten my babygirl. Breaking her ribs but not just that, she's done much more.", I said with so much anger and clenched my fist.

I looked up at Lisa and the look on her face was just as pissed as mine. She nodded and stood up. She suddenly punched her in the nose. I heard a cracking sound. She kicked her in the stomach and the bitch screamed in pain. Lisa kept beating her up. I thought about Y/n, I really want to see her. I want her to be in my arms. I can't take this anymore

Me: "STOP!"

She obeyed my command and bowed her head in respect. I looked towards the slut and smirked at Lisa's amazing art piece. I nodded at Lisa and we both went upstairs. As soon as I opened the basement door Han came rushing towards me.