Chapter 1: Tale of two Phantoms

It was now night at Amity Park and we saw in the distance a A 5.5ft girl with long black hair that reached her back and blue eyes. She wears a white T-shirt with a thin red collar, red sleeves, and a red circle in the middle, light blue jeans, and red-and-white sneakers looking at Amity Park, this was (F/N) Daphne Fenton.

(F/N): Wow, Amity Park hasn't changed a bit since the 80s. I can't wait to see mom and dad.

We then see you fly off into the night. The next day, we see the trio at school minding their own business.

Danny: Another day, *realizes* Another day….

Tucker: Yeah nothing more fun than being at school.

Sam: Oh come on, at least nothing bad happened.

Just then we see a blue mist come out of Danny's mouth.

Danny: Oh no.

We then see a bunch of ghost octopuses show up as we see students running away in panic.

Danny: Cover me guys I'm going-

???(F/N): Out of the way!

Just before Danny could finish his thought, we see a silver blur (aka you) punch the ghost octopuses through a wall as you and them became intangible and phased through the wall.

Sam: What the heck was that? A guided missile?

Tucker: Since when do missiles talk?

Danny: I don't know, but I'm gonna find out.

Danny turned to his ghost form and phased through the wall where we see he was now outside as he saw you in your ghost form fighting  off the ecto-pusses.

(F/N): *blasts an ecto-pusse* Take that you undead calamari! 

Danny: What the? Who are you?

(F/N): Talk later, fight now! *Blasts an ectu-pusse*

We later see you and Danny fighting off a bunch of ecto-puses as you froze all of them and pulled out your magic top hat and sucked them all back into the ghost zone.

(F/N): There that should hold them, *to Danny* Thanks for your help back there.

Danny: Yeah anytime but who are you?

(F/N): The name is  (F/N) Daphne Phantom. Well uh Daphne is just my middle name but my first name is (F/N).

Danny: Cool, names Danny nice to meet you.

(F/N): You too.

Tucker and Sam: Danny!

Just then we see Tucker and Sam come out armed with a fenton thermos.

Sam: Hold it right there you Phantom phony!

(F/N): Woah, woah relax I'm not up to anything.

Danny: Yeah relax Sam she's cool.

Sam: But- *sighs* fine.

(F/N): Thanks.

The trio then sees you turn back to your normal form as they were shocked to see you.

Tucket: Whoa, either I'm seeing things or she looks like a girl version of you Danny.

Sam: Yeah this is way too weird. Hmm, I wonder, Uh (F/N) just out of curiosity what's your last name? Your real last name.

(F/N): Oh that's an easy one. Fenton.

Danny: What?

(F/N): That's my last name, (F/N) Daphne Fenton, I'm your twin sister Danny.