Chapter 5: Phantom Pet

It's been a few days since the Skulker incident at the zoo as we see you and Jazz in her room as you were seen hovering above the bed and looking at your phone as Jazz showed up.

Jazz: Hey (F/N) what are you up to.

(F/N): Just looking at some pet videos and photos of pets.

Jazz: Oh cool.

(F/N): Yeah check it out *shows Jazz a video of a tiny black kitten meowing loudly*

Jazz: *sees the video* Aww that is so adorable.

(F/N): It sure is, and it made me realize something.

Jazz: That  black kitten in the video is very adorable?

(F/N): Aside from that, I want to get a pet.

Jazz: That's awesome!

Danny: *pops head out his room*  What is?

(F/N): I'm getting a pet.

Danny: Awesome. But what about mom and dad?

(F/N): I'm sure they'll say yes.

Later that night we see you and the family eating dinner until you break the silence.

(F/N): *while Jack and Maddie are drinking water* Hey mom, dad can I get a pet?

Maddie and Jack: *spit take in shock* What?!

Maddie: Um sweetie are you sure that's a good idea?

(F/N): Of course it is.

Jack: I don't know how you are with animals.

(F/N): What's that supposed to mean?

Maddie: You have a bad track record with animals.

Jazz: Oh come on it can't be that bad, (F/N) is a very responsible person.

Maddie: Tell that to her other pets.

Danny: Other pets?

Jack: Yep, young Daphne always had a bad track record with pets.

(F/N) :Hey  I'm not that bad.

Maddie: Remember Goldie?

(F/N): Of course I remember her, she was the goldfish that I took care of when I won her at the Wisconsin carnival and I took very good care of her.

Maddie: Until she went belly up a few days later.

(F/N): Okay how was I supposed to know that carnival fish don't live that long.

Jack: And Parry the parrot.

Jazz: What happened?

Jack: Daph accidentally left the cage open and he flew out of the cage and got grinded through a plane engine.

(F/N): I was changing his newspaper, I didn't know he would fly out.

Maddie: And let's not forget Cameli the Chameleon.

Danny: What happened?

(F/N): I was cleaning her cage. She turned invisible and I thought I lost her so I decided to toss her cage out but it turns out she was still there and got run over.

Jazz: *winces* Yikes, sorry (F/N).

(F/N): It's okay, *to Maddie and Jack* But this time it'll be different, I'll be very responsible this time around, I'm older and wiser now and more mature.

Danny: Didn't you laugh at Dash when you gave him an invisible wedgie?

(F/N): Okay semi-mature. The point is, can I please, please have a pet? I'll take good care of it.