Chapter 19: The Parent Trap

It's been a few days since the battle with Technus. Here we see it's night as we see Spider Man on a zipline along with you, Power Man, Coulson, and Nick Fury himself.

Spider-Man: Woo-hoo! I'm gonna win this by a nose!

(F/N): No way webhead I'm gonna win!

Nick: No time for wise cracks.

Spider-Man: What? There's always time for wise cracks.

(F/N): And the best time for wisecracks is always.

Nick: Don't make me sorry I picked you two over the others today, focus on the mission.

We then see Nick along with Coulson, Power Man, Spider Man and you unclipping the harnesses as we see Spider Man.

Spider-Man: Focus? *Makes a web parachute* Aw chute. Parachute *chuckles* pun.

(F/N): *makes an ecto parachute* *chuckles* Were a couple of parachutes.

Nick: *sighs* You're a couple of things' alright.

We then see the others deploy their parachutes going to their target.

Power Man:  *to you and Spider Man* Webs, Silver, attack pattern 26 delta.

(F/N): Ooh that's my favorite attack pattern.

Spider-Man: Delta? That's great for us.

You and Spider Man then drop onto Power Man's parachute as he throws both of you at the army of zodiac soldiers where we see Spider Man webbing them up and you ensnaring them in your ecto webs as we see some of the soldiers shooting at you both.

(F/N): Are those pew-pew guns? Oh man I haven't heard those since I was 10 *dodges a blast and catches another zodiac soldier*

Spider-Man: *jumps on a rock and swings at two zodiac soldiers Aw pew-pew guns I miss those pew-pew guns.

We then see more soldiers come in shooting at you both as you and Spider Man took cover behind a rock.

Spider man: Good thing they missed us.

(F/N): Yeah, I do not pull off the swiss cheese look.

You and Spider Man then blast some of the soldiers as the others land behind another rock as you and Spider Man join up with them.

(F/N): Well at least we're safe here.

Nick: Incoming!

You then saw a couple of bombs being tossed as you all took cover as you and Spider Man then see some more bombs as you both caught them in a ecto web fusion.

You and Spider-Man: *tosses the bombs back* Outgoing! *Tossed the bombs in the air and they exploded*.

Power Man: *sees the soldiers* And more incoming. We need to show Zodiac who's boss here.

You, Spider-Man and Power Man run off as we see Power Man now holding a giant boulder.

Power man: *while holding up the Boulder* Next plan, *grunts and throws the boulder at the zodiac soldiers knocking them back*

Spider man: Fight fire with big rocks.

(F/N): Yeah, nice job PM.

Power Man: Only kind of job I do.

Spider-Man: *to his wrist come* Beta team bug leader to alpha eye patch omega rope cows at 1186 what's the 411 over?

Nick: *stops shooting* In english?

(F/N): *floats above Spider Man* Are we sure running into a volcano looking for a bad guy version of the super soldier formula is really the best plan?