Chapter 7: What you want

It's been a few days since you danced with Paulina and helped Danny with the Sam/Dragon incident too. Here at Casper High we see Tucker sitting on the front steps of the school, holding and writing on his PDA.

Tucker: *voiceover* Some people have a lot, and some People don't. But everybody's got something. Me, I've got charm, *Smugly raises eyebrow and smiles* good looks, and modesty. *Cut to PDA screen with Tucker's entry* My best friends, Danny and (F/N)?

We later see you and Saiya, with Danny and Tucker grabbing the same pack of four skateboard wheels from a box on a table. They are at a swap meet.

Tucker: *voiceover* They have something else.

The boys turn and glance at each other.

Danny: Two for me, two for you?

Tucker:Sounds fair.

They both reach into their pockets and pull out some cash, handing it to the table's owner.

Tucker: *voiceover* Danny and me have known each other since, like, forever. And we share everything.

The three of you walk up to Madam Babazita's Mystical Oddities booth. Tucker picks up a genie bottle.

Tucker: A genie in a bottle? I don't think so. *Puts bottle down* Thanks, anyway.

You then see what looked like some sort of eye shaped necklace.

(F/N): Woah cool eye necklace, * to Babazita* Hey how much for the necklace?

Babazita: How much do you have?

(F/N): Hmm let's see, *pulls out wallet and checks it* Hmm not much just this *pulls out a $100 dollar bill* Will this cover it?

Danny: Woah (F/N) where did you get that?!

(F/N): From my room duh, where else.

Babazita: Uh, um actually on second thought it is free of charge for you.

(F/N): Really?

Babazita: Of course. *gives you the necklace*

(F/N): Awesome! *takes the necklace and puts it on* Wow, not bad.

Babazita: Anytime child.

We then see you all walking away as we see a young mom and her toddler daughter, who has a balloon tied around her wrist, walk past them in the opposite direction. The daughter spots a lady at a snack stand giving someone cotton candy.

Toddler girl: *Begging and pointing* Please, Mommy! Please, Mommy, can I have some cotton candy, please, please, please, please?

Young mom: I think you've had enough sugar today.

Toddler girl: l *Reaching out for cotton candy* I want it! I want it! I want it!

The daughter's balloon string catches on the genie bottle Tucker was looking at before as they walk past, knocking it to the ground. It breaks, and a green mist rises up to form Desiree, a wish-granting ghost.