𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"I was wondering..what if we die then come back to life but we don't remember our past?"

"Hm? That's a weird question Y/n." Gojo looked at his girlfriend, the two were in her room, both wearing matching pajamas. "It is but I think about it a lot, I mean it's probably possible." she said, shrugging her shoulders before laying her head on his lap.

"But if I were to die, I would want to die with the sun going down. You know? Like a memorable moment." she said, smiling up at him as he poked her cheek. "If I were to die, I would want to die right next to you." he said, leaning down to kiss her on the forehead.

"But i'd rather live my life first, you know, get married, get a house, have kids together." she said without a second thought as a blush appeared on his face.

"Then we can die together."

He was snapped out of his thoughts once he heard her voice again. "It was a pleasure to meet you Gojo! I have to get back to work but it was nice talking to you!" she said, getting up and waving at him before she left.

'Why was I..thinking about that?' he thought, his mind racing because he had so many questions. It couldn't possibly be her right? But it was. She was just older.

Gojo grabbed his phone, quickly calling Shoko and waiting for her to pick up. "Whaaaaattt? I'm working! Aren't you working too?" Shoko mumbled, crossing her legs and waiting for him to reply.

"I don't remember Y/n having a funeral."

"Hm? Y/n? Me either, all I know is that she was dead but you were there right..? When she died..?" Shoko said in a low voice. "Yeah."

"What is this about anyways?"

"She's alive—" with those two words, Gojo would hear something drop in the background. "Don't joke around like this! It's been eleven years and she never called or said anything to us so how the hell would she be alive?! You even saw her die Satoru!"

"I'm not joking! Why would I joke about this?! I saw her Shoko, and we talked. She works as a teacher in a high school nearby.."

"You talked to her?"

"Yeah, she even said her name. She's the same from before."

———

"Gojo's out there again.."

"What if he's a secret hopeless romantic? Maybe he has some shojo manga in his room." Itadori said, him, Nobara and Megumi were all inside, watching Gojo from the window.

It's been a few days and lately they've notice their teacher to be more quiet, like he was thinking about something. Nanami also questioned his weird behavior but Gojo always had weird behavior so he didn't think much of it.

"Maybe he's just thinking about her? I mean look at him! It's girl's intuition!" Nobara said, crossing her arms as Megumi and Itadori both looked at her. 'What the hell is girl's intuition..?' the two boys thought to themselves.

"Don't give me that look! I know what i'm talking about! He misses her, that's why he's out there everyday because it's the only thing he has of her. If he had something of her then he would have it with him everyday but he doesn't!"

"Why are you yelling?!"

"Because i'm right!"

-