𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"Cute! Cute! Cute! Satoru, look at this cat!"

"It's uhm..where's the hair?!"

"It's a hairless cat! It doesn't have any hair!" Y/n glared at her boyfriend, watching him look closer at the photo before gulping. "Well..it's definitely..cute!" he said to her as her jaw dropped.

"You hesitated!" she frowned, walking away from Gojo as he froze like a statue before catching up with her. "No it's cute! Like really!"

'I hate lying to her!!'

"Don't lie to me! I can see it in your face!" she glared at him as he sighed. "Fine..sorry but it's so ugly— Wait don't walk away from me Y/n!" he walked behind her, his fingers gripping onto her shirt.

"Let go of me! I need Suguru's opinion!" she said, making him break. "But i'm your boyfriend!"

"And he's my second choice! Now let go!" she was obviously joking but he didn't really think so. "Wait really?" he asked her as she glanced back at him. "No, I love you! A lot, a lot, now if you could just let me ask Suguru this very important question!"

"Finnnee! I'll go bother Shoko!"

"She's out at the moment!" Y/n said, walking faster as Gojo was confused. "Wait but so is Suguru! So where are you going?!" Gojo said to her, watching her figure start to disappear in the distance as he sighed.

"Maybe I should go find something for our one year anniversary that's tomorrow.." he mumbled to himself, walking down the path that lead him to the town's street.

He saw a few jewelry stores but he wondered if jewelry was even enough, he thought he should buy her something bigger until his eyes caught sight of this one necklace with a matching bracelet and ring to go with it.

He immediately stopped, walking closer to the window as he started to admire the way the (gold/silver) necklace was placed, the small crystals centered in the middle of it with a (f/c) pendant left to hang. It was the same for the bracelet, for the ring, the rock set on top was rich and (f/c).

He went inside the jewelry store, quickly asking the worker there for the the three piece set. It was a bit expensive due to the quality and how much time was spent into each of the pieces but he didn't mind.

It was for her after all.

"She was wearing her necklace too..the bracelet and the ring..I thought it was lost. I couldn't find it with her and—"

"Satoru, just get some rest, we'll figure this out, okay?"

-