𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"What?!"

"Satoru! I missed you!" she brought him into a hug, squeezing him tight as he widely smiled. "Huh?!" he was still confused, all of a sudden her mood changed and now she's hugging him?

"I got my memories back!"

"You got your memories back?!" Shoko said, gasping for air as she ran over to Y/n, pushing Gojo aside as he fell onto the floor. The happy aura surrounded the two women as Nobara and Itadori were quietly cheering as Megumi was behind them, awkwardly nodding his head.

"Yeah..push me on the floor.." Gojo sighed, pushing himself up as he watched both Shoko and Y/n continuing to talk. Itadori and Nobara were closing their mouths shut as they waited for them to finish talking.

"Satoru!" Shoko called out his name, glaring at him as she held Y/n in her arms. "Why are you always the first one to see Y/n's first?! Like stop for a second!"

"I can't stop?! It's natural!"

"Well stop being natural!"

Yaga watched the two go back and forth as Y/n was laughing, happily missing her friends and sadly missing the one that was gone. Yaga shook his head, remembering how they would always fight with each other then two minutes later, they were best friends again.

"Come on guys! Tomorrow we're going shopping with Nobara!" Y/n said, shaking Gojo and Shoko's shoulders as Nobara's as eyes lightened. "With Gojo's debit card!" Nobara said.

"With Gojo's debit card!"

"I'm not letting you use it Kugisaki! Only Y/n!"

"Awe really!" Y/n said, chuckling as he stood straight. "Maybe." Gojo said only one word, feeling flustered as he slowly stepped away from her soon running away as Y/n chased him.

The two had wide smiles on their faces, both their hearts beating fast as their eyes met. She reached out her hand so he could grab it and once their hands touched, he pulled her into hug as their bodies fell onto the warm grass.

The two shared a laugh, both holding each other like they had years before. She leaned her forehead onto his, feeling the warmth of the sun hit their bodies, both leaning in for a long awaited kiss.

"I missed you." he said, holding her tighter. "And I missed you more." she said smiling. "Tell me everything I missed."

"Now?"

"Now until the sunrise."

𝐄𝐍𝐃

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

ik the ending's rushed but i had to
finish this book one way or another😭

-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒 || 𝘀. 𝗴𝗼𝗷𝗼 ✔︎ 🎉