𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"Wow..Gojo's actually going on a date..?"

"Yeah and this time he didn't ask the girl. Surprising." Nobara said, stretching her arms in the air as Itadori and Megumi nodded, both walking back to their rooms.

"Excuse me?" they heard, the three of them turning around to see Y/n catching up to them. "Uhm, you're his students right?" she asked the three, watching them nod. "Oh okay, then do you know what he likes?" they were a bit shocked at the question but she did loose her memories so everything about her and Gojo's relationship was gone.

"He likes watching the sunset and sunrise's." Megumi said to her, watching her eyes slightly widened before nodding. "Why'd I have a feeling you were going to say that..thank you!" she said before turning back around and heading back to Shoko wjo was waiting for her at the end of the hallway along with Gojo.

"Maybe she might get her memories back?" Itadori said, smiling a bit afterwards. "Possibly, if she does..I wanna be her maid of honor!" Nobara said, wanting to get closer to Y/n as Megumi just stared at the two.

"You think her and Gojo are going to get married?" he asked her, watching her nod her head. "Did you see the look they had in their eyes?! I know they haven't seen each other in forever nor does she even remember him but i'm convinced that she's going to fall in love with him again and get married!"

"How long should we give them?" Itadori asked, looking at both of his friends as Nobara started thinking about a perfect date and Megumi was just confused as how Y/n would be able to retrieve her memories back and just decide to marry their idiotic teacher.

"Christmas!" Nobara suggested as Itadori made an expression, nodding his head in agreement while Megumi only shrugged his shoulders. "New Years." Megumi said, Nobara and Itadori both looked over to him, surprised he even answered.

"What? Time for new beginnings? New Years would be perfect—"

"I knew it! You have shojo manga in your room!"

"Kugisaki, no I do not."

———

"Thank you for dropping me off!" Y/n said to Shoko before opening the passenger door. "It's no problem, we'll talk more right?" Shoko said, watchinf Y/n nod her head.

"Bye Shoko!" she started to say before her eyes moving towards the back seats of the car where Gojo sat. "Bye Gojo!" she said, closing the passenger door before heading towards her car.

"Why were you so quiet during the whole car ride?" Shoko said, looking in the mirror as she met her friend's eyes. "We're going on a date!" he cheered as she shook her head before driving off.

"Wait..but I don't know where we're going to have it." he then started to sulk as Shoko chuckled, gaining his attention as he wondered what she was chuckling about. "I gave her your number— well she thought it was mine but I put in yours instead."

"Really?"

"Really. Now don't mess this up, you're lucky you're getting a second chance with her..we all are."

-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅