𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"So you're Y/n L/n?"

"Yup!" she said, smiling at Yaga as he looked over to Gojo and Shoko for confirmation as they lightly nodded. Itadori, Nobara and Megumi were all at the door, listening to the very private conversation that they weren't allowed to be in.

"Do you remember anything from your past? At all? Or how you remember waking up?"

"I don't remember anything, just lately I got a memory of.." she said, turning around to face Gojo. "I got one of you! You were wearing sunglasses and you have really pretty blue eyes!" she added, softly smiling at him.

"When I woke up, I remember being in a room, a hospital room. I don't remember how I got there but when I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror..I could see stitches to help close my wounds."

"The doctor told I was actually uhm..dead for about half a day, he told me that there was a last minute heart transplant and so uh tah-dah..i'm alive! But no memories of anything that happened before that..sorry."

"He also said that I had three of my friends with me, two boys and one girl, said they left for an emergency.." Y/n said, glancing at Shoko and Gojo who had a guilty expression on their faces. "But I understand if it was! No worries! Plus I don't even remember anything so nothing's held against you! Nothing at all!"

They then sat in an awkward silence as they were all avoiding eye contact. "Uhm so what was our relationships? Did I go to this school as well?" she asked as Shoko nodded.

"I'm so glad you asked, me and you started a Gojo hate club, yeah we hated that blue eyed boy so much." Shoko said in a monotone voice, making Y/n laugh as Gojo's jaw dropped while Yaga sighed to himself.

"You did?!" Gojo said as Shoko nodded. "Utahime was the one who suggested it, Y/n was the one who decided yes— this was before you guys got together and I was the one who joined in!" Shoko said, putting her arm around Y/n's shoulder.

"Who's Utahime?" Y/n asked, glancing over to Shoko. "She's a teacher at Kyoto Jujutsu High, she hated Satoru more than anything! Such great times!" Shoko laughed.

"She did not hate me! She was just jealous of me—" Gojo started to say until Shoko threw a pen at him but he had his infinity on, preventing the pen from hitting him as it fell to the floor. "Why do you keep throwing stuff at me?!"

"See..a man child." Shoko whispered to Y/n as she laughed, Gojo glared at Shoko, watching her shrug her shoulders. Gojo's eyes then moved over to Y/n, watching her talk to Shoko as if they've been friends for years.

She had her necklace laid on her neck just like before. He had a feeling she was most likely seeing someone and he knew he shouldn't feel jealous or overwhelmed because she lost her memories, but he hoped, just a tiny bit of hope, that he and her would be able to come back to the relationship that was once there.

"A date?! You're going on a date Y/n?!" Gojo immediately came out of his thoughts by Shoko's voice, looking over to the two women. "Yes I am." Y/n said, chuckling before glancing over to Gojo as she stood up.

"He's about this tall." she said, mimicking Gojo's height. "He has the most prettiest eyes—" before she could finish her sentence, Gojo stood up with a frown. "Who is he?!" he said, showing his jealousy as Shoko rolled her eyes while Y/n laughed.

"It's you! On the way here, Shoko said we were dating and you've confirmed it..so I would like to know why I started to like you." she explained, making Gojo stop before "calmly" sitting back down.

"Okay."

"Is that all—"

"We're going on a date—! Sorry."

-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅