𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝖾𝗇 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"I'm going on a mission! Finally!"

Y/n cheered, her arms in the air as heavily smiled while Gojo watched her. "What is it?" he asked her, seeing her stop before trying to remember what it was. "Just this curse, nothing I can't handle!" she said, very confident in her cursed technique.

"When are you going?"

"In a few minutes actually!" she said, laying herself on his bed before taking a deep sigh. She felt the empty spot next to her sink, her eyes meeting his as he saw him lay down next to her. He noticed the necklace resting her on her collarbones as she had on the ring and bracelet.

She had this weird feeling in her stomach, one she couldn't figure out why or how it was even there in the first place. "Give me your phone and get out." she suddenly said, making him confused as he passed her his phone.

"Why?" he asked her as he saw her open the camera. "Because I said so, now get out before I tell Suguru you were the one who broke his precious action figure." she said, getting up from the bed and grabbing his arms, pulling him up before pushing him out of the room.

"No! Don't tell him that!" she heard him say before she closed the door on him and she took a deep breath. If anything, her gut feeling was always correct and she never doubted it for a second, she knew something bad was going to happen on this mission but she couldn't figure out what.

Though, she had a feeling what it might've been.

Gojo placed his ear on the door, hearing her voice but it wasn't loud enough for him to hear. "Satoru, you were the one who broke my action figure?" Gojo heard from beside him, freezing before her slowly turned his head back to his best friend.

"Suguru..it was an accident I swear!" Gojo started running down the halls with Geto chasing after him. "An accident??! How the hell would that be an accident?!"

A few minutes passes until Y/n was finished, she stepped out the room as she saw Geto holding Gojo by the back of his shirt with a bruised cheek. "Uh..do I even have to ask what happened?" Y/n said, laughing as her boyfriend shook her head. "No, please don't.."

"Mkay, i'll be going now! See ya later!" she said, starting to walk down the hall as she heard Gojo struggle to get away from Geto before he was lat go and able to catch up with her to say goodbye. He followed her outside, watching her stop before turning around to look at him.

"Why are you following me?" she asked him, watching him scratch his cheek. "I can't say bye? Meeannnyy." he attempted to look mad at her as it just made her laugh. "Then bye." she said, kissing him on the cheek before the lips.

"Make sure dinner's ready when I come back!"

———

She looked around the odd area, the cold air sending shivers down her spine as she heard something from behind her, she couldn't see what was there due to the lack of sunlight. The tree's leaves blocked any of the sunlight, making it harder for her to point out what cursed spirit she was dealing with.

She then heard a cracking noise as she quickly turned around, her eyes adjusting to the amount of light. "Who are you?" she asked the man, she could see the hint of green in his eyes while his black hair drooped down to his ears.

Her eyes glanced at him, he didn't look like a usual cursed spirit but looks can be deceiving. "I don't like repeating myself Mr, I said who are you?" she said, knowing who exactly who he was but she wondered why he was even at the same location she was. She was only dealing with a cursed spirit, nothing else right?

Meanwhile back at the high school, Gojo had saw his phone set back on the drawer in his room, he had forgotten she had took it. He went through the photo's first, seeing there was a video she had recently took before pressing play.

It only took him a few words until he immediately headed out of his room and towards his principal. Shoko and Geto glanced at their friend oddly, wondering why he was such in a rush as they followed him.

"Y/n. Where's her mission located at?" 

"Gojo, she can handle this on her own, she's a grade one after all" Yaga started to say until Gojo shook his head. "Where is it? Can't you just tell me—" Gojo was soon interrupted. "Yaga, turns out the mission that was given out to L/n, the woods near Shibuya, was to lure her! I'm sorry I got it wrong! They're trying to kill her!"

Y/n held her stomach, trying to keep the bleeding from stopping as she kept running, her other arm reaching her hands out to touch anything green to turn into poison. "What fucking mission is this?!" she said to herself, gritting her teeth from the pain as she glanced back, seeing that he wasn't chasing her anymore.

"Huh—" she mumbled, feeling her body fall back as her eyes widened. "Do you not get what's going on?" he said to her, watching her stand up as he felt something wrap around his leg and pulling him down while she took off and ran. 

Poison ivy it was, if it stayed too long on any part of your body then you'll experience a high fever, not just a regular one that you'll get when touching poison ivy but one she can manipulate. She can change how high the temperature can be like a thermostat.

She then heard gun shots in the air, feeling a slight pain in her legs, chest and her arm that was holding her stomach. "Are you trying to kill me?!" she yelled. "Finally! You're not so dense as I thought!" he yelled back at her, cutting off the vine from his leg,

He rushed over to her, getting his katana and pointing it right at her back as it went through and out of her body, her mouth gaped open, her eyes staring right back into his until her body started to fall, her head hitting hard on the rock while the man sighed at how easy his mission was. He was going to get her as proof until her body was quickly swiped away, his eyes widening as she was no where to be seen.

Gojo ran as fast as he could to the hospital, he couldn't see her breathing, no sign of being alive at all. He noticed how she didn't have the jewelry he gave her, wondering if she had lost it during the fight. He held her tightly as her blood soaked his shirt.

Once he arrived at the hospital, they immediately took her in. He waited and waited for hours, by then Shoko and Geto had waited with him. They asked him if he saw the person who did it but he only shook his head, his response was that it was too dark to see who was behind her.

The doctors then came out with a saddened expression, there were too many wounds and one exactly pierced right through her heart causing her to die instantly. They even said that if she did have the chance of being alive, the possibility of loosing her memories would be high since she had hit her head so hard.

Once they heard that she was gone, it was nothing but silence. It was too sudden and too quick. Gojo thought to himself that if she had a bad feeling, then why go? Why spare herself?

The sun became a dull light ever since. 

-