𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"You're picking yellow flowers?! Pick a different color Gojo!"

"What Kugisaki said!"

"Itadori..thank you but I don't need you to back me up! Now Gojo, give her some prettier flowers or else i'm going to find someone else better for her! He's going to be prettier, taller, muscular but not too much and he's nice with kids! So hurry up!"

Though the girl was much younger than him, Nobara never failed to scare Gojo. He was walking down the street scared, his eyes scanning every corner of the block to see if she was there as he made his way towards the flower shop again.

As he was walking, he was thinking about the last time him and Y/n spoke.

"Well?"

"Well..I think we should kiss more." she said, backing away as his heart dropped. "Why do you look like that?" she questioned his state. "It's just that you never said anything like that before!"

"Really? You and Shoko both said i'm still the same so I was just wondering that everything i'm doing is still the same and— sorry." she apologized. She glanced over to him, his cheeks a bit pink as she tilted her head up to look at the sky.

"I think we should kiss more because I got a memory back, one where we were at the beach, it was Shoko, you, me and someone else. I didn't catch how he looked like but he seemed close with us."

"I also..think we should kiss more..because I like it."

"She likes it!" he happily whispered to himself, smiling as he pushed the flower shop door open, walking himself into the first aisle with roses. 'But she also doesn't know about Suguru and if she does get back her memories..then..'

He shook his head, wanting to not think of the situation now as he glanced at each of the roses, hesitating to choose just one so he went over to the ones grouped in different colors, finding those much prettier.

'I hope she likes these.'

———

"These are so cute!" she said, holding the flowers in her hands as she had a huge smile on her face. He let out a relieved sigh, happy that she liked the ones he picked out for her.

"I'm glad you liked them!"

"Mhm! Now where are we headed? You said it was a bit far?" she asked, placing the flowers on her lap as the two were in his car. "Yeah it is, but the drive'll be quick."

"Are you going to give me an idea as to where we're going?"

"It's warm..? That's all i'm saying."

———

"The beach?" she mumbled against her palm, her eyes set on the ocean before she averted them towards him. "It was when Ifellinloveiwithyou." he said in one breath, letting out a deep one afterwards as he avoided her eyes.

"You're sweet." she said, laughing to herself as he glanced at her. "Why the beach?" she asked. "You were talking to me about how much you loved it, you said you liked the sound of the waves crashing and that you loved it because you had your friends to hang out with you."

"You also said that you loved the way the sun set on the horizon."

"I still do. To me, I love the way the colors mix on top of the water, like water colors because when the sun sets, the colors sink in so quickly."

The two then sat quietly, both their eyes on the sand as they waited for the other to speak. "I also have a place to show you, I found it a few days ago and lately these images have been popping up in my head." she said.

"When would you want to go?"

"Is next Saturday fine? I'm pretty busy this week."

"Yeah that's fine." he said. "What's the place like?" he asked, looking over to her as she placed her hands on top of the sand. "I'm not going to tell you, maybe you already know what it is, it'd be a bummer if you aren't shocked."

"Plus, I have a feeling you know what it is."

-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅-̅