Chapter Il: The House Tour & First Meet.

Previous Chapter:

??? POV
I was having some peaceful time in the top of the mountain, enjoy the wind blowing toward me, which really make me want to take a nap. I mean after many attempts of creating a world yet it always get destroyed. Which is kinda sad and annoying, but something tell me that this time will be different.

__________________________________
«...» =Ciel talk to Rimuru in mind
   [...] =Rimuru talk to Ciel in mind
   “...” =Talking
    ‘...’ = Thinking
   (...) = Skill
   *...*= My thoughts
    {...}= Action
__________________________________

Rimuru Pov
After awhile I found a nice place that we could able to make a comfy house.

[Now Ciel do you had some good idea or design for our house?] I asked.

«Master I had found a nice idea about the design of the house. Now I'll make a image in your head yes or no?»

[Yes.] After I replied to Ciel a certain image of a house appear in my head.

*The pictures below is the image the Rimuru had.*

[It does look nice, I think it will do

[It does look nice, I think it will do. Let create it Ciel.] I said.

« Understood, would you like to use
(All of Creation) to create this image? Yes/No.»

[Yes.] As I replied a exact amount of magic energy fill within me, then I  race my hand, position it to the areas I wanted to change. And after a few minutes, that part of the area had changed to look exactly like the one I have imaged of.

«Master the building process it's done.» Ciel said.

“ Thanks a lot, let go inside Ciel.”

«Sure master.»
As I walk in to the house, it quite big to be honest. ‘wep time to a make over~{in a singing tone}’ jezz I do act like a girl now...

Anyways after a few hours, the inside of the house was finally finished.

Inside the house look like:

That's when we walked inside look like

That's when we walked inside look like. It nice and cozy.

And as you walk deeper and walk to the left side you'll see two set of ladder and you'll also see a room without a door, and that's mine and Ciel room.