Chapter XI: We Meet Again

Previous Chapter:

There's a man and cross over is a group of adventure, right now they're having a meeting about the disappearance of Veldora. And after quite some time the meeting is over. As the group of adventure on the way back to the Inn I believe, the two of them were complaining on the way as a voice come from their back as they look at that person with the mask said “Are you perhaps headed towards the Jura Forest?” she ask, “So what if we are?” the leader replied. “Can I accompany you into the forest?” the masked girl requested as the another girl reply “I'm fine with that!” as they introduced each other.
__________________________________
«...» =Ciel talk to Rimuru in mind
[...] =Rimuru talk to Ciel in mind
"..." =Talking
'...' = Thinking
(...) = Skill
*...*= My thoughts
{...}= Action
__________________________________

Rimuru POV

It's been a few days, we had created a bit more modern house, as our village has much more progress on sooner becoming into a city in no time, compare to the original timeline this is much more faster on developing. With some of mine and Nee-san advance, Kaijin them really able to get things done more faster but we still need the strength of the Orc, in my opinion they are still one of the best and faster one to construction the building.

Anyways, it seem today is the day we'll be meet again with Shizu them. As I was walking around the village, I see Ciel nee-san in the training ground, it's seem she really enjoyed herself in training our dear soldiers there. ‘Let pray for nee-san to have mercy while training.’ I thought to myself as I start a little prayer for them, I'm kinda feel bad to them. After that I went to stand beside nee-san.

[So~ how the training?] I ask, I use (Mind Communication) that only me and Nee-san can use it, since me and Ciel was in one, but that doesn't really matter right now.

«Well, as you can see they are doing well compare the first day of their training.» Ciel said.

[Sometime I wonder are you really enjoyed training them?] I ask, out of curiosity.

«Maybe, I'll just need to wait for the Orge so that I can leave all the training to Hakurou.» Ciel explained.

[I think Hakurou would be delight about having many talented students.] I said.
‘ I'm sure the Goblins would be more grateful toward Hakurou training, since Nee-san training is kinda like a mini torture to them, with all the scream and cry. I think she would be great in the torture section in the jail, if we ever had... No if we ever need one, nee-san would be the best choice other then the
primordial demon and of course Shion.😅' I thought to myself.

I do sometimes think that I got influence by Nee-san Method to make them obey. ‘I think I should try not to use to much of my aura when given request or order to other, should have be more nicer next time when I ask Rigur them🤔😅. Let not over do nee-san Method from now on.’ I reminded myself.

“Rimuru-Sama, Ciel-Sama!” as we talk for awhile, we heard Rigurd shouting our name and we both looked at Rigurd, as he was running towards us.

“What's the matter Rigurd.” I ask, “Yes, we have received the message from our patrol team. And it seem like they discovered some suspicious people in the forest.” Rigurd reply.

As Ciel and I look at each other, we nodded. “I understand I'll be going to bring them here to investigate, please prepare a room for our guests.” I said as I teleport away.

When I teleport to Shizu-san them there, I saw them running away from the Giant Ants while complaining, ‘Thoes guy never change huh.’ I thought to myself. Then Shizu-san stopped and face the Ants with her burning sword, as one by one the Ant got killed, it was a nice show.