Chapter XII: Saved & Voting Time

Previous Chapter:

I nodded, "But there's something I wanted to do first, before we could proceed." as she agree.
__________________________________
«...» =Ciel talk to Rimuru in mind
[...] =Rimuru talk to Ciel in mind
"..." =Talking
'...' = Thinking
(...) = Skill
*...*= My thoughts
{...}= Action
__________________________________

Rimuru POV

After Shizu-san agreed to let me save her, she asked for a request as I agreed. I used (Teleportation) to teleport Elen them, as they slightly fell on the ground and their face was shock by the sudden transport, but they calmed down after knowing I was the one teleport them.

"A-ano, Rimuru-san? Shizu-san?" Elen asked in confusion, as Shizu-san walk up to them. "There is something I would like to tell you guys first." Shizu-san said as their attention goes to her, as Shizu-san turn to me saying, to let them have their moment as I nodded as I went to talk to nee-san.

«It seem like your gonna be removing Ifrit from Shizu body right here and right now.» Nee-san said.

[*Nod* so that I can give Shizu-san more time to rest, and would be better if I had Ifrit faster then our previous timeline, and it able to have someone to accompany and watch over Veldora nii-san for us.] I explain.

«I see...» nee-san said.

[Is there something worng?] I ask.

«Not really, I was worry it would cause some damage towards Shizue Izawa body but I'm sure you already know what to do. So I'll just leave it to you and to remind you to be careful.» Nee-san said.

[I know. Do you always this protective and bossy over me?] I ask.

«Why of course, between the two of us, you're more careless or more of a troublemaker then me. So as the older twins sister of yours, I need to keep in check on you so you won't be doing something troublesome.» Ciel said, it seem more like lecturing me then talk through.

After awhile Shizu-san they called me as I walk toward them. "So what is you guys decision?" I ask, know what they will say.

"The truth is... It's quite hard to believe that Shizu-san is actually the legendary hero, the Conqueror of Flames." Cabal said, "But that doesn't mean that we don't believe Shizu-san! Is just that..."

"If it true that Shizu-san is the Legendary hero, Shizue Izawa. That would also explain why Shizu-san your so strong." Gido said after,

"Plus Shizu-san we consider you as our friends, and we respect your decision and reason of why you hide your identity to us. So please don't apologize, you're still the Shizu-san that we know, your past means nothing to us really." Elen explain while holding up her and Shizu-san hands together to insure her.

After for a while, the four of them having a group hug, then Elen look toward me and said "Rimuru-san please do save Shizu-san for us. Since Shizu-san say that you're able to save her from Ifrit a High Level Fire Spirit. {Holding Rimuru hands} So please make sure she would be Okay. We trusted you." Her eyes is fill with hope and faith toward me as I nodded as an agreement to them.

As I told them to stay away from this area where I created a barrier around it. As Elen, Gido and Cabal stay outside of the barrier while looking at us who were inside of it, "Are you ready Shizu-san?" I ask for one last time to make sure she is as she nodded.

As I use (Creation Lord Ahura Mazda) to create a new Ultimate Skill (Spirit Division) which you'll also known as Spirit Separation, just like in the name. It can remove any spirit that's bring harm or it went out of control toward the owner body, so that the person won't feel any danger that the spirit will take control nor damaging the owner body.

Before Shizu-san could collapse toward the floor I catched her and lay her down. Her body had become weak and her hair slowly turn white. And then I call Ranga as he jump out from my shadow, I then order him to stay in to protect Shizu's body, after I use (Creation Lord Ahura Mazda) again but this time I'm creating a new body for Shizu-san.

Her body started to glow and changed back into the same appearance when Ifrit was still inside of her, but this time she as a normal lifespan. Since she still a hero, but without Ifrit she has become a slightly weaker than before, so I decided to upgrade her body, and now her body were able to handle the skills that would be harm toward her body if I didn't improve it. And she will had the same powerful strength as before, just without a spirit inside of her.

And now is her soul, I was able to copy her old one and create it a new one, since the old one is mostly would be broken so if she had new body she definitely need a more healthy new one too.

After I'm done I turn around and face time Ifrit, his face seem to be shocked by the fact that I can separate him and Shizu-san without any sweat, plus the fact that I can create a new body and soul to a possible dead person. I don't really blame him, if it was the past me that seeing this I would be in surprise as well, in short he know he was doom.

So I think this will be a perfect chance to let him decide his fate, but I already know the decision he would make. "So, Ifrit is your name right?" I ask as he stay silence, so I continue "So your a flame spirit, and trying to over take control toward Shizu-san {look at her and turn back to Ifrit} trying to hurt someone I care about. You really have a guts, trying to rampage which is near my territory." my voice kinda sounds angry and it's terrifying him, since he was shaking but he's trying not to show it.

"{Inhale & Exhale} So I have a few options for you to choose, your fate depending on it." I explained, as he nodded still not saying anything.

"#1: You can choose to surrender and join me, And become one of my people, as you will follow our rules and order.

#2: You can choose to surrender but didn't want to get involved with us, we'll simply let you go. But if I see you trying to kill, destroy or anything that's harmful toward other being, I'll personally kill you myself.

Or

#3: if you don't choose either of them, and simply wanted to fight right here and right now, then I had no choice but to kill you.

So what would you're choice be?" I said.

To be continued...
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Hello sorry for the late chapter, I was busy as well right now but I managed to finish it.

And also I wanted you guys to choose/vote the fate of Ifrit.

Note: Think property before you vote, your voting can change the fate of Ifrit.

Voting time:
#1

#2

#3

And that all for today's chapter, I'll see you guys the next chapter bye~