Chapter XIV: The Return

Previous Chapter:

As the three were surprised that the blacksmith who known throughout the world for his skill, Kaijin and the three Dwarf Brothers were here, they started to act up just like the previous timeline.

As they give their goodbyes.
__________________________________
«...» =Ciel talk to Rimuru in mind
[...] =Rimuru talk to Ciel in mind
"..." =Talking
'...' = Thinking
(...) = Skill
*...*= My thoughts
{...}= Action
__________________________________

Rimuru POV

After the three of them left, I went back to meet nee-san. It's seem like they are preparing for the fest later.

"So? How's the plans?" I ask as I walk up to them. "It's fine we just need a group at least 4-5 members to go hunting, some more food and to prepare some more rooms for our new upcoming members as well." nee-san explain and I nodded.

"Anyways how's Shizu? And the three adventures?" She ask, "Shizu still resting in the room, and as for the three, they left already awhile ago. They still had quest to do." I answer.

"I see, so what are you going to do now?" she ask, "I maybe would join the hunters for more delicious food. After all we're having a feast tonight." I answer.

"How about you, nee-san?" I ask, "I'll be helping the Goblinas *AKA: Female Goblin* cook." she answered.

"Anyways, before I go and join the hunters, do you think I should introduce you to Shizu? After all she will be staying here." I said, "Sure, why not. But we should explain something to her, as well our people too, I'm sure they will support the idea." she explain as I nodded.

After a while of chatting, I left with the hunters for food. I was ridding on Ranga as we walk, "So what should we hunt for tonight feast?" I ask one of them, "If tonight we're going to have a feast, why don't we procure some high-quality Bulldeer Rimuru-Sama?" they suggest, as I nodded in agreement.

"Alright! Let hunt some Bulldeer for Tonight!" I shout, "HAI!" as the other replied.

After awhile of hunting, "I think we had enough food for tonight feast. Let's head back!" I call out the hunters, "Hai! Rimuru-Sama!" they replied. During our way back, I predicted we're gonna meet Rigur them while walking back.

And I was right, after a few minutes of walking, we actually bump into each other, as Gobta them great us and the Ogre just stay quiet the whole time, as we all head back together.

*Soon To Be* Benimaru POV

*I'm sure there's somebody who are SIMP for him in the manga/anime. Anyways let continue.*

'So this is the Leader, they were talking about.' I thought, during our journey back to their Village, Rirega them always talk highly of their Leader and now that I see it in person, not much of what I had expected in my mind.

She look quite young, too young in fact to be a Leader in my opinion, and I can't really tell if she's a human or not. But something tell me that it's better not to mess with her nor make her mad.

After awhile of walking, we finally arrived to their Home. The place is nice, I could tell they are still in the process of building a City, I think...

"Well then, who's the Leader or the representative of the Orge?" She ask, as she look toward us.

"That would be me. I'm the son of the former Leader of the Orge." I said as I look into her eyes, and the more I look into her golden eyes, the more I feel like she was looking into my inner soul. Then I look away, it's quite terrifying yet addicted to look into it.