S.S Chapter 2: Ciel Training Camp

We are back!!! The side story series. Does anyone miss it? No? Yes?
Anyways let begin!!!
__________________________________
«...» =Ciel talk to Rimuru in mind
[...] =Rimuru talk to Ciel in mind
"..." =Talking
'...' = Thinking
(...) = Skill
*...*= My thoughts
{...}= Action
__________________________________

Ciel POV

While Rimuru went to Dwargon to recruit Kaijin them back, I was creating a training section for the Goblin. And I would tell you that, they are a mess! So at first I created some wooden swords ⚔️ for each of the goblin who were in charge of hunting and defense. As I call each group one at a time.

First is the Goblin riding, which were assigned by Gobta them. They were ok, it sure that Gobta had some hidden talent within him, the only problem he had is being lazy sometime as well, he should also need to watch his mouth sometimes.

Flashback

"So is all the Goblin Rider, Fighter, Hunter, as well those who were meant to be defense here?" I asked.
"Yes Ma'am!" they replied, "So for now I'll be the one assigned your training, before we could find someone who were suitable for this position." I said deep down I know that Hakurou will be the one for this job. As our training begins, I won't say that they're in my expectation right now, but I do see that they trying their best to win. They just need some more practice and to fit a suitable weapons for their own, as I could see that not everyone were good a using sword, in the group. Some may good at using bow and arrow, as some were good at using long weapons.

But I'm satisfied for now, for their process. Just not until I over heard Gobta their conversation.

"Man, Lady Ciel sure is really strong." Goblin 1 *Since I'm kinda lazy to name all the Goblin so I'll just put number on it for now.*

"Yeah, man. No kidding this training really help us to be stronger for sure!" Goblin 2.

" We should really appreciate for Lady Ciel and Lady Rimuru their kindness. Not only they were to accept us and help us improve our living, they even willing to give all of us name." Goblin 3.

" Our Ladies are the Best!" said some of the Tempest Wolves.

"Not only that. They are also very extreme beautiful like a Goddess." Goblin 2 said.

"I think Rimuru-Sama were more on the cute and innocent type, as for Ciel-Sama, she are more on a cool, serious type." Goblin 1 reply.

"MH, MH.{nodding} But you know, if their breast were to get bigger... That's will be more-" before Gobta could able to finish his sentence, I kick him in the stomach as he fly towards and get hit by a tree, I think.

 That's will be more-" before Gobta could able to finish his sentence, I kick him in the stomach as he fly towards and get hit by a tree, I think

As I smiled at the rest of the Goblin and wolves, as my 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.1%*man that's a lot of zero, only for Overdramatic effect 😜* of dark aura came out, which gives them a chill in their bodies. As Rigur bow down and apologies, " I'm really sorry! I'll make sure to strictly discipline Gobta behaviour!"

"No, no, no. It's ok, but I was thinking about to make more strict to all of you guys training, from now on." as I smiled at them, "I mean you all want to be more stronger than before in order to protect and to help our village now don't we?" as I continue. They all just nodded in agreement, out of fear.

Flashback End

And that's given us where we are now, many as already fell into the ground out of exhaustion, as I sighed, "I think we should call it a day for now." I said as many of them were in joy even though they were too tired to show it, but I do feel it their emotions. I think it thanks to the new skills (Empathy) that I had after the evolution. 'I'm sure Rimuru also had that Skill.' I thought to my self. And the first day of their training ends.

*Fun Facts: the word Empathy is defined to able to sense other people emotions and more. It's according to the professional researchers.*

On the second day of their training, I decided that I'll be training the Goblins as for the Wolves, they will be the one who incharge on hunting, only for today.

As they were continue train, I could assure that their level will soon to be able to match the level of the Ogres. But I could also assure that they're still unable to match to the unnamed Benimaru them. I think they need a little more strict training, especially Gobta I won't let him get away from this, I'll make him pay for what his pervert mind, his training won't be nice.😈

As during their rest time, the nearby villages came to protection which I agree and take them in and assign them to different groups that we had sperated.

After the training of the Goblin, I got to chat with Rimuru at night as they said, they will be back tomorrow as I wish them save as I went to rest.

As the third day as well known to be the last day of their training, the wolves will be the one I'll be train. I won't say they are bad nor good, but compare to the Goblins, they sure improve more. So I decided that our training for today will be cut short, into half day.

Since Rimuru will be back today and we'll be cooking something nice and find a place for our new members to stay for a while before they started to build.
To welcome them back, we should make an mini welcoming with food.

And this is how my Training Camp had been created.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

And this is the end of S.S Chapter 2.

I'm sorry if this Chapter is short, since I don't have any more Idea on how to make this chapter any longer or continue it. So this we'll be one of the short Chapter I ever have in this book.

But I hope you all enjoy it, and I see you all on the next one.

Bye~