Chapter XIII: Deal Seal

Previous Chapter:

#3: if you don't choose either of them, and simply wanted to fight right here and right now, then I had no choice but to kill you.

__________________________________
«...» =Ciel talk to Rimuru in mind
[...] =Rimuru talk to Ciel in mind
"..." =Talking
'...' = Thinking
(...) = Skill
*...*= My thoughts
{...}= Action
__________________________________

Ifrit POV

I personally don't really sure what's happening, but one thing for sure is that the woman stand in front of me face to face right now is dangerous, despite her look she is no joke.

A person who were capable to separate Spirit from the owner body is very rare. As she had given me some options to choose from it, as she said any of my choose will be the fate of my life be.

As her choice is:

#1 Is to surrender and join her.

#2 Is to Surrender and Leave.

#3 Is to Fight her to death.

Well obviously #3 is not really the best option out of them all, only those who stupid enough to do so. So I was left with opinion 1&2.

As #2 is to surrender and she'll spare my life, but there's no guarantee for the next time we meet again. So #2 is not the worse but also not the best option.

So I was left with #1.

#1 is that I surrender and join her, as she also agree that I'll become part of her people, despite the fact I was thinking of destroying everything around here. She's willing to give me a chance to be a part of her future plan. Plus is also one of the safest choice here.

“{Inhale & Exhale}May I know your name?” I ask trying hard not to show any fear.

“Oh! It seem I forgot to introduce myself eh.” she replied with a casual tone, and continue “My name is Rimuru Tempest, one of the leader in this Village.”

As I slowly fly down toward her then bow down, “ From this day on, as I, Ifrit will be at your mercy and serve you until the end of my life.” I said with determination.

As I feel her nodding her head, then she walk up to me as she kneel down and, “Do you really want to be one of my people?” she ask.

As I look into her eyes, those beautiful golden eyes that seems to able to see through everything, and inside your soul. ‘What a beautiful yet dangerous site.’ I thought, as I nodded my head.

As She smiled, “I see, well then from now on you'll be part of this family! I, Rimuru Tempest as one of the leader here welcome you.” she said with delight.

Then she stand up, and said “I will be sending you to my (Imaginary Space). In there you'll meet someone who soon you'll be assisting with, and I'll be there just for a minute.”

All I could do is nod my head and trust her, since she doesn't seem to be a type of creature who would lied without any reason. When just a second, I was in deep thoughts without realising that I got transport *I don't know if it's a right word to describe with.* Until I heard a voice.

“Hahaha! It's seem like you know that, you're simply no match for them, Ifrit. Rimuru is one of my younger siblings, and I'm the Storm Dragon, Veldora Tempest. I'm delighted to make your acquaintance.”

I was shocked hearing this, you mean one of The 4 True Dragon, no, no, no he did mean that the woman who just stand before me was also a True Dragon!?! Did he also said One of the younger siblings?!? Does that mean there's more!?! I had so many questions in my mind right now...