Chapter Ill: The Beginning of Something Special

Previous Chapter:
As me and Ciel turn around, as I look up with a smile at the creature, know who we might already know and said.

“It sure does, Veldanava-san.”
__________________________________
«...» =Ciel talk to Rimuru in mind
   [...] =Rimuru talk to Ciel in mind
   “...” =Talking
    ‘...’ = Thinking
   (...) = Skill
   *...*= My thoughts
    {...}= Action
__________________________________

Author POV

Let go back a few minutes before Rimuru their first meet.

Veldanava POV

While I was taking a nap. As suddenly I heard someone are talking, but I didn't feel or sense any presence, so I assume is was just my mind playing with me.

Until I hear again someone talking to each other, and this time with footsteps but it fragile, as I immediately wake up by the surprise. As I look down from the summit *it's the top part of the mountain call. If you're carious.*

I see two figures down the flower field. So I decided to go down to see closer for myself, since there's no creature would ever have the guts to come here and why I didn't able to senses them, there's so many questions I had in mind but for now I'll just observe from distance, since I didn't want to scare them.

As I fly down and land some where far away from them so the they won't notice me yet I still able to see and hear them. And I gotta admit they are beautiful like a goddess themselves, especially from the point of view here. They both had long beautiful silver blue color hair that's look like it shining from here as the wind blow softly; Both had skin as white as a snow.
*If you're carious about why I didn't write any about Veldanava talk about their eyes 👀, is because they were facing back from Veldanava POV.*

As I walk closer to them, I heard their conversation. The one that observing the area said “Master, there's many different types of flowers that could be make in potion as well it could also give the food we cook more healthy delicious too.” as the girl who called  MASTER replied “I see.” ‘why the holi-molly does she mean “I SeE.” it kinda rube in my opinion.’ as she also observing the area and said “yeah, no kidding this place is amazing as well the view here it's beautiful.” as she was admiring the view, as the other girl agreed.

As I think this is the perfect opportunity, I walk up to them and said “Yep, I know right. This place is had a beautiful view specially during the time like this and midnight.” but they didn't reply back ‘did I scared them?’ I thought but something tell me that they are waiting for me to finish it, so I continue, “and it's also quite surprise for you two to be in here. I didn't really expect any visitor to come here.” I said while getting closer to them and stopped behind them.

As they turn around, I almost drop my mouth wild open from the beauty of those two but luckily didn't, if not I'll be embarrassing myself.
*YEP! You will. And also that's what Veldanava see, BTW the drawing is mine but not the background. And I know it's suck.*