Chapter X: Rescue, Recruit & Submit

Previous Chapter:

Author POV

While Rimuru they went back to the village, Vesta and King Gazel had some talking, and just like the previous timeline, Vesta had kneel down crying and remembering the past why he wanted to serve His Majesty, and so on...

__________________________________
«...» =Ciel talk to Rimuru in mind
[...] =Rimuru talk to Ciel in mind
"..." =Talking
'...' = Thinking
(...) = Skill
*...*= My thoughts
{...}= Action
__________________________________

Author POV

After the rest, the very next morning Kaijin them had started to do their duty. Meanwhile during that time the Orc was already started to their journey to the Great Jura Forest for some hunting and destruction for Hunger.

Rimuru POV

«Rimuru, it seem like the Orc already started their movements.» Ciel nee-san said in my mind.

[It's seem like it. We should let our Goblin Riders do the job then.] I replied, as Ciel nodded her head in agreement. As I went off to find the squad. When I arrive they seem to be training hard, even Gobta also train really hard as well, I think is thanks to nee-san strictly education.*aka: a living Hell Training😏*

Anyways as I approach to Rigur which he was training with Gobta.

"Rigur, Gobta can you come here for a moment." as I call both of them out they stopped of what they were doing, then come to me and kneel in front of me.

"Hai, what can we do for you Rimuru-Sama?" Rigur ask while still kneeling,

"I want you and the whole Goblin Riders went to the Ogre Village, here's the location.” I said as I bring out a crystal ball and show the Ogre Village to them.

*Here's the picture of the Orge Village, which I found in the online yet I don't know if is real or not

*Here's the picture of the Orge Village, which I found in the online yet I don't know if is real or not.*

“But may I ask why?” Gobta ask, “Once you arrive there, you would see disaster and I wanted you guys to save as much as possible Orge in there and bring it here, as much as possible I want you guys to avoided the masked man. And I would give you guys as much healing potion as possible, don't try to waste it for simple injury, only for those who have large amount of injury. Understand?” I demanded, as I lack a little bit of my aura.

“H-Hai!” they both said as they went back to the Group and begin their discussion. After Kaijin them finished given each Goblins weapon and Wolves some items box for carrying out my potions, they started their journey toward the Orge Village.

After the other hobgoblins and goblinas wish them for the best and went back to their work.

“Rirega, Can you secretly follow them just in case they need more help.” Ciel commanded.