Their Colorful Reunion!

This piece of work you can consider as an OS or epilogue for They Never met again SS.

--**--

Anirudh's aura vanished in that memoire room leaving her fainted figure alone once again when someone knocked on the door.

It was an eight year cute old boy who loves to wear traditional Kurta-Pajama like any other Roy Chowdhury and that day too he was adorned in silk white Kurta and Pajama. His spectacles which he likes in big frame makes him look utter cute like Late Anirudh's in his childhood. 

He entered in that memoire room and was astonished seeing so many picture of his daddy's and mom's mounted on the wall and in some photos his mum was of his age only.

He was giggling and started running to touch those photos with his tiny cute-cute hands. He was engaged in his fun activity until he saw his mum laying on the floor and didn't respond when he shook her.

He started crying loudly.

On his cry Batuk and other family members came there. And with a lot of courage Batuk scooped unconscious Bondita in his arms for the second time around in this 8 and half years ago.

He took her to their Bedroom and  patted her head embracing their child sitting in his lap.

"Baba, what happened to Ma?, today is my Birthday na? then why is she still sleeping.", That innocent soul asked Batuk wiping his tears and clutching on his mum's figure more tightly.

"She returned home, exhausted from work. remember she went outside very early today." Batuk consoled his lil child. "You don't worry, mamma will be awake before your Birthday celebration. Your Baba is promising you." Batuk smiled caressing his bubbly cheeks.

"Shotti! Baba.", The boy mimicked,  which Bondita has left doing a long time ago before he was born but he was her son so some of her qualities were sure to come in him.

"Shotti!" Batuk smiled patting his head and reminiscing how Bondita and his dada used to make promises exchanging Shotti.

Until Bondita gains her consciousness, Batuk kept messaging her palms and brushing her hair adolescently.

Then, How Baby Batuk kissed his and Bondita's cheeks reminded him how this pure soul came to their life to help in making it a little lighter and easier to overcome the loss of their favorite person.

Flashback:

On their 10th Marriage Anniversary which obviously both celebrate to showcase Anirudh and Bondita's epic love to the world. Doesn't matter how grand the anniversary celebrations were in past years, the void in their relationship was unfathomable and both of them really never bothered for fulfilling those gaps. Both were like parallel train tracks which are together but with certain distance and can never meet.

After the celebrations when guests left. Both too were about to depart to their room which they share of course but are in their own world.

Batuk takes care for her but only how much she can bear. He never touched her inappropriately even when he was her legal husband. He had admired her since they were friends but after his dada's death his mischievous activities too vanished because Bondita too was not the same Bondita anymore she has become very reserved, introvert to share her feelings with anyone. Her silence sometimes make her family bleed tears sometimes yet she only speaks when it is required or in the court while putting her arguments.

Trilochan Kaka who is no more now, was deeply hurt first by his beloved son Anirudh's death and now seeing these two children suffocating. when everyone left that day Kaka came to them.