They never met Again! - 2.

Bondita handles everything very carefully so that no one other than RC family gets to know who is actually her husband now.

The one who saved her from burning alive on their first meet had already been burned to ashes in the holy fire as him a long time back.

He was struggling to breath, struggled to move laying on his death bed with one last hope in his heart before biding aidue to this world to meet his eternal love one last time.

Alas! but all thanks to his misfortune- THEY NEVER MET AGAIN because with the last tick of the clock on Bondita's scheduled return day,
when Anirudh's longing eyes only for Bondita closed for forever, envisioning his soul submerging in  Bondita's soul for this Birth when on the other side she had hugged his frame so close to her heart where they were known to this moertal world as Bondita and Anirudh.

--**--

Next day too, Bondita couldn't reach to RC Mansion as, her ship was still sailing to touch hers and her Sakhababu's motherland by next day.

here in Tulsipur,
his family has perfored his funeral ceremony and cremated his mortal Body so that his powerful soul can rest in peace forever.

He had been there always for his family, for his love, for his country, he supported every one whom he could but at the end destiny didn't support him, The only permanent truth of human lives Death, which is an inevitable, universal process that eventually occurs in all living organisms, Taken him away with that one and only yearning of meeting Bondita one last time.

Leaving all his beautiful memories now as LATE BATUKNATH ROY CHOUDHARY for his loved ones, his soul departed for his heavenly journey.

--**--

Immediate Next day, people gathered in RC Mansion for mourning of untimely demise of youngest brother of most famous and loved Barrister of their area.

Every random person followed the process and tried to console his Kaka, Baba and Brothers not knowing consoling a living human being for his demise.

but everyone of the family couldn't utter a single word because of the Promise given to their favorite son of the house LATE ANIRUDH ROY CHOUDHARY.

When Bondita was approaching Haveli from the port an unsupressable fear was making his heart beat erraticaly.
She had earned herself a Barristery degree for him, her everything, her and only hers Barrister ANIRUDH ROY CHOUDHARY but why she was getting some strong malicious feeling like she had lost everything, she has lost purpose of her life.

"Yeah kaisi Ajeeb si bechaini ho rahi hai mujhe kal se, Q aise lag raha hai ki Sakha babu kisi khatre me hai...nahi nahi aisa nahi ho sakta, bhala
Roy choudhariyo ko kabhi kisi se khatra ho sakta hai kya, tu bhi Bondita Bilkul pagal hai kuch bhi sochti rahti hai...bajay yeh sochne k ki kya dand dena chaiye Sakhababu ko...isshhh! sorry sorry hone wale Patibabu ko, ab waada jo kiya hai unhone pure ek saal pahle jab mai 18 saal ki hui thi ki jaise hi mai
london se wapis aaungi hum shaadi karenge dobara aur agle kai janmo k liye ek ho jayenge. ab Bondita k patibabu ne koi vaada toda hai pahle Jo yeh wala todenge, nahi na!toh hone wale Patibabu ko koi bhi saza dena cancel." She hid her cherry red face behind her soft palms entering the Haveli.

and when she entered inside the Haveli,
the scene wrenched her to the core, her petite frame trembleling horrificly, tears dried up in her cornea, her cherry cheeks turned pale white immediately and the barrister Robe and her degree fell on the ground making her presence aware to KSJ,SOM, Binoy and someone whose face is stil fixed in the direction where her Patibabu's Photo was
kept with a fresh flower's garlend hanging on it.