They never met Again! - 3.

Main rahoon ya na rahoon
Tum mujh mein kahin baaki rehna
Mujhe neend aaye jo aakhiri
Tum khwabon mein aate rehna

Bas itna hai tumse kehna Bas itna hai tumse kehna Bas itna hai tumse kehna Bas itna hai tumse kehna...............

Bondita was crying hugging Anirudh's portrait mounted on the wall after coming back from The supreme court of India. Wishing to hug him tightly.

 Wishing to hug him tightly

When:

"Bondita!" a soft voice echoed in that memoir room of Anirudh and Bondita Roy Choudhary. It was like honey to Bondita's ears, an ointment for her bleeding soul.

She turned her head slowly in the direction of that sweet voice. There her husband was standing, his arms open to embrace her. He was adored in pure white silk kurta and chudidar pjama, iconic spectacles magnifying his bright aura, that charming smile which had all the healing powers seems a little faded away surely, because his Bondita was crying.

Rubbing her watery eyes, with her fists she focused on the man standing just 100 m away from him.

"Tumse pahle bhi kaha hai maine, mere aur pati babu ki privacy ko invade na karne k liye. kai baar samjhane par bhi samjh nahi aata kya?" She yelled on him, she was so furious on Batuk's presence there in her and her patibabu's personal space.

But he remained stood there, keeping mum.

She rushed at him in anger, her breathing swallow and with all her might she tried to push him out of that room. as soon as she tried to touch him, she found there was no body. it was only an Aura, a vibrant aura which was calling her name in that extreme sweetness.

She stared that smiling face once again displeased and tried once again to shove him out of the room yet her hands swayed in the air only, this startled her and she stood there quivering, her dried lips only could mumble ...."Patibabuuu!" before her eyes got fixed on that angelic aura and tears started wetting her cheeks again.

"Yeh kya Bondita, sorry sorry Indian law committee ki ikloti mahila sadasya Barrister Babu Bondita Anirudh Roy Choudhary, Itna accha tohfa diya mujhe meri 50th birth anniversary par aur ab ro kar dukhi kar rahi ho? Mujhe aur Khudko bhi.." The divine fingers wiping her cheeks tenderly, his face sullen.

She couldn't stop herself and falling on her knees she started crying her heart out. Her sobs filling the room and drying her throat like if in next few seconds water doesn't moist her glands, she too would die due to dehydration and will left this mortal world in arms of her PatiBabu's Aura. she came out of her unconsciousness when she felt dew drops of water sprinkled all over her face.

"Aise koi karta hai kya Bondita, kai saalo se intzaar kiya hai maine ki tumhe apni baahon me bhar saku, tumhe tumhari kamyabi ki badhayi gale lagakar de saku, Tumhare gulabi gaalo ko choo saku, Tumhe ji bhar k Nihar saku..... jeete ji toh yeh sambhav na ho saka par aaj dekho farishto ne bhi izazat dedi, hamari adhoori prem kahani ko pura karne hi, tumhar pass kuch samay bitane ki..., baat karo na mujhse Bondita, taras gaye hai mere kaan tumhari awaz sunne ko, kuch toh kaho na Bondita..." Anirudh's beatific aura's vocals ringed in her ears, while his arms were stroking Bondita's hair very lovingly.