(OS) Chocolate on her lips

Chocolate Day

--**--

Location: British court area, Freezing Hill station Dalhousie.

It was freezing outside but to let his productivity remain unaffected, Anirudh was taking shelter in long woolen Himachali coats and heat of fireplace installed in his spike and span private cabin area.

"Sorry Bondita, I won't be able to give you chocolates today.", Down in the mouth Anirudh whispered taking a sip of hot coffee. His eyes were immersed in beautiful snowy scenery countryside of Dalhousie offers. "This proposal is mandatory to present in tomorrow's meeting."

Wiping the fog droplets from his spectacles which was blurring his vision he kept the coffee mug aside and started to work on the proposal details. But only after two minutes of time span he heard knock on the door of his cabin. 

"Knock knock!"

"Who's there?"

"Barrister babu from Tulsipur."

"Whatt?", He looked up rubbing his ears like he heard something wrong.

"I mean to be Barrister babu from Tulsipur this side, Aafreen Ahmad this side Barrister babu.", Anirudh quickly rushed toward door and opened it.

"Aafreen! How did you come here, it's too cold and too late?", He gestured her to get in as he saw she was trembling due to super cold weather outside. He closed the door promptly. "Have a cup of Tea."

"No... No I might get late Barrister babu... Bondita di must be waiting for me."

"Where, where is Bon...I mean your Bondita Di.", Anirudh asked, his eyes desperately searching for Bondita outside.

And Bondita who has disguised herself as her roommate Aafreen or Anuradha giggled taking the shelter of Burkha clothe on his unrest state.

"Barrister babu, she must be in hostel or in the library, and if your scanning for my Bondita di has been finished you take these chocolates she has sent for you and let me go. Your brother Batuk called yesterday and informed her that you are here so here is the box of chocolates for you.", Bondita told him handing the chocolates.

"Oh really! That's so sweet of her."

"And am I not sweet?"

"Huhh!"

"I mean you should thank me as well; you don't know how I managed to deliver it to you in this freezing cold.", She shivered chattering her teeth.

He had meet once to Aafreen, her impression was very calm. He took some time analyzing her body language and hand moments, in a twinkle he understood it was his Bondita taking shelter of Burkha to hide her identity as he does. He also takes the disguise of Burkhe wali Anuradha to roam around her in the college.

"Han ha! Thank you so much Aafreen ji. Itta bada wala.", He thanked her, applauding Bondita's genuine efforts to reinitiate their doting relationship as a couple once again.

"Kya itta sukha sukha thank you! Ek chocolate mujhe nahi de sakte aap bina bole.", Bondita ushered, as his naughty smile irked her.

"Are bilkul bilkul, aap dene ki baat kar rahi hai mai toh aapko apne hatho se cholcolate knilana chah raha tha isilye ab tak chup tha." He teased, promptly fetching the chocolates he had purchased for Bondita. "Bas ek min."

Bondita palmed her face, as she fathomed how her own smartness will reveal her identity to him so soon. "Bondita, cover up fast.", she pinched herself.

"Nahi nahi Baarrister babu, mujhe late ho jayega.", She fumbled. "Aap chocolate de dijiye mai Bondita di ko de dungi."

Anirudh smiled on her feeble comeback and in a swift motion of intensity he curved her petite frame in his arms, bending his spine slightly to hover over her curved figure.

"Miss Aafreen! Unveil my chaand. You have no rights to share my Bondita's chocolate.", he hushed huskily.

Bondita's heart started to beat faster as he unveiled her pretty face. His dark non blinking gaze bored on her as she observed her ex-husband has grown more handsome in this years, his slight bearded jawline complimenting his silver framed spectacles.

His thin lips pressing the chocolate cubical in between was something sybaritic she never imagined can temper her love for Roshogullas. He blushed seeing her hypnotized state as unknowingly her tongue roamed on her lips quite seductively.

"I want you to share the chocolate with me in a very special way.", He scoffed. "Like how I and my ex-wifey used to share the roshogulla without our hands being involved."

Bondita blushed harder recalling that sweet memory as Anirudh didn't give her any chance to downcast her beautiful gleaming orbs.

At utter leisurely pace he brought his lips nearer her quivering ones.

She shuddered as her lips touched corner of his lips making tint on his cheeks also turn eglantine to hibiscus.

"Miss! you are only permitted to bite the chocolate not my lips.", He warned in deep manly voice. "I find your intention quite dangerous. My ex-wifey will not like it." 

She squinted her eyes on his remark and not giving any more chances of leg pulling to him, she chewed only the chocolates from his lips. Raising her brows at him in more naughty manner leaving him awestruck as he was expecting more from her, "Happy Chocolate Day Birristara babu."

Anirudh cheeks hurt as he was continuously trying not to laugh from long. His gaze gleaming in glee and Lips curled in between in teeth simultaneously taking her breath away.

He lingered his tongue on her chocolate coated lips more than required amount of time purposely, not making any attempt of sucking or biting it. He was loving the warmth of her ragged breath fanning his skin.

"To be Barrister babu...!! Happy Chocolate Day to you too.", He winked at her, and she hid her face in his long coat unable to bear his mischievous, seductive ministrations anymore.