They never met Again! - 1.

8 months prior Bondita's return to India.

Anirudh committed his beautiful mémoires with Bondita to writing, in his diary, his diary which is closest to his heart now then any one else in the world. There was a time when Bondita came into his life she was the one who was on this diary's place.... but the in last eight years, this diary has replaced Bondita's place because , Bondita had become Anirudh's heartbeat gradually, she had become essential part of his life, she has become his jeene ki vajah.Anirudh's heart only beats her name, in each breath he inhales her mesmerizing scent and breaths out his illness so that he could live longer more than doctor has said. hoping he may get a chance to re-live few blissful moments with Bondita, his forever,eternal love once again before anything comes in between them to part them forever.

His eyes were moist but his lips smiling, his heart aching immensely while taking this decision but his heart pounding in subtle contentment that Bondita will be having his friend only by her side forever to take care of her, to share her happiness and pain, encircling in his friendly embrace on her achievements proudly, comforting her when she will be missing him sometimes and giving all the love which she deserves... His heart ached once again envisioning Bondita in someone's arms but this was the best option he could come out with. He puffed in the superlative uneasiness, feeling acute helpless on his so unfavorable fate in love and prior his ponderings leads to bring those brimming tears out, someone knocked on the opaque door of his study.

"Anirudh loves Bondita forever and ever." he carved this most beautiful truth of his life with his ink pen on the last page of his beloved diary lovingly and, tenderly fondling the diary one last time he closed it for forever and kept it on the table in front of him, hiding his recent diagnosis reports, before appointing someone else as it's guardian permanently for handing it over safely to Bondita, on her arrival in India after about eight months from now.

"Aa jao andar." He said, drying his moist eyelets. 

"Dada, iss wqat Q bulaya aapne? aapki tabiyat thik toh hai na." The next person standing on other side of table asked in concern.

"Han, mai bilkul thik hu, tum sab log yun hi meri itni chinta karte rahte ho?" Anirudh replied him smiling.

"Chinta to hogi na, dada! abhi Bondita Boudi bhi nahi aayi hai London se, taki aapki sehat ka khyal rakh sake acche se, waise aap toh unke pyaar se hi thik ho jaoge, itna pyaar jo karte ho aap dono ek dusre se," a hearty smile appeared on Anirudh's lips. "par pata nahi Q unhe btane aur Kolkata ilaaz karwane jane dono se mana karte hai aap." 

"Bondita pareshan ho jayegi na, yeh jaankar aur kya pata naraz bhi ho jae, tum toh jante hi ho use, kaise muh fula leti hai jab uske mann ki na ho toh." a soft chuckle escaped Anirudh's lips resminscing bondita's signature cute angry gesture.

"Han dada, muh fulakar baithne par toh aur bhi pyaar lagti hai Boudi." The another person praised her antiques genuinely.

"Pyaari lagti hai tumhe Bondita?" Anirudh asked him next plastering his aching emotions.

"Come-on dada! Boudi kise pyaari nahi lagti." He couldn't fathom the depth of Anirudh's word.

"han, yeh toh universal satya hai..." Anirudh agreed with him."Ahm! waise koi pasand hai tumhe jise apna jeevan sathi banana chahte ho..." Anirudh raised his brows with mischievous grin.

"Nahi dada, filhaal toh nhi." he said sadly..."par boudi jaisi koi milegi toh sabse pahle aapko btaunga." His hopes bright.

"Thik hai.." said Anirudh smiling at him.

"waise Dada, yeh hamse chhupa nahi hai ki, ki aap bahut pyaar se yaad karte hai boudi ko hamesh par, lag raha hai ki Boudi ki bahut hi zyada yaad aa rahi hai aaj aapko isiliye, aap baaton baaton me yeh toh btana hi bhul gaye ki aapne mujhe yaha bulaya Q tha." He teased Anirudh.