(SS) Childhood love -1

Age criteria

Anirudh Roy Choudhary: 12 years

Bondita Das: 10 Years

With the dotted intention of feeding his friend her favourite roshogullas a 12-year-old boy was running across the peddy fields

With the dotted intention of feeding his friend her favourite roshogullas a 12-year-old boy was running across the peddy fields. Winds on the riverbank of rural Bengal were always mesmerizing and that day winds seem busy painting the beautiful scenery on the canvas of bright sunny day coz that day in the mild dazzling sunrays nature was glowing golden giving tough competition to Lord Indra's lavish realm.

"Bondi, O bondi! Kaha hai tu?", Bondita heard her childhood friend looking for him in lush green peddy fields. "Jaldi bahar aana le mani maine apni haar. Tu jeet gayi bas."

Bondita laughed behind her tiny palms because it was a vast treasure to trick smart chhote zamindar babu named Anirudh Roy Choudhary and win against him.

"Bondu aa na, dekh mai kha lunga sare roshogulle nahi toh.", 12-year-old Anirudh played his trump card, splitting his lips broadly.

"Anirudh ruko, mai aayi.", Listening Roshogulla Bondita slurped her tongue on her lips and rushed in the direction of her friend Anirudh's voice.

He giggled and her legs screeched immediately in front of him. "Lao do mujhe mere Roshogulle.", Bondita huffed fisting her waist with her both the hands.

Anirudh pulled her ponytail and pinched her cute nose teasingly, "Kya socha tha Anirudh Roy Choudhary pakad nahi payega tumhe. Dekho kaise ullu banaya aur tum khud daudi daudi chali aayi mere pass."

Not paying much attention to his teasings, her eyes got busy in search for handi of Roshogullas. And Anirudh couldn't help himself from laughing loud on her love for Roshogulla.

"Btao na Roshogulla kaha chupaya hai. De do mujhe, nahi toh main gussa ho jaungi tumse.", She warned crossing her hands across her chest.

Her nozy looked so cute when it turned redder in anger.

Anirudh couldn't see her gussa for more minutes, so he promptly brought Roshogulla's handi in front of her which he had hidden behind vast truck of a mango tree.

Her eyes twinkled beautifully and his heart found relishing happiness in it unknown to him. Her tongue hovered over her lips as she looked at him expectantly.

"Par mai dunga nahi tumhe Roshogulle Shootti!", He teased once again lifting the handi in the air, out of her reach.

She couldn't bear his teasings more, her eyes brink with tears next second and she turned at her place to go to her home.

"Bondita!", Anirudh's heart thumped heavily seeing her cry. In a jiffy he came in front blocking her path, placing the Roshogulla handi on the grass field he held his ears and started to do sit-ups.

"Maaf kar do na Bondita.", he apologies in throaty voice. "Wo toh mai tumhe Roshogulle apne hath se khilana chata tha isiliye nahi diya handi. Par mujhe nahi pata tha aisa karne se tumhari aankho me aansu aa jayenge. Please mujhe maaf kar do."

He apologized heartily.

And lifting the Roshogulla handi from the ground Bondita laughed on his innocent apologetic gesture. "Mujhe nahi pata tha tumhe manana itta aasan hai." And then started to run on the grass walkway in the paddy fields.

His facial features were now changed from sad to awestruck. How did he forget she was the great mischievous Bondita. She is infamous in whole Devipur for her mischievousness.

"Bondita ki bacchi!", he started to chase her and today in few minutes he was able to catch her because she was running cautiously so that Roshogulla handi doesn't fall from her hand.

They both were tired due to fast running that is why as soon as he caught her both laughed out loud merry and sat on the soft green grass panting.

Due to some reason, she was still laughing securing handi in her hand and he just couldn't blink his eyes from her happy face.

"Waise mai kisi ko Roshogulle ki handi deti nahi hu chhinane k baad par tumne kaha tum mujhe hi khilaoge sare roshogulle toh lo aur mujhe khila do jaldise. Chuhe hati bandar sab kud rahe hai mere pet me.", She handed him that handi because she trusts him that he will never break her faith.

He too smiled and cautiously he fed her all the roshogullas one by one. She ate all the roshogullas relishing their deliciousness.

Since childhood he loved playing with her but today was something exceptional, his young heart couldn't understand what was so special about her giggles that his heart vibrated listening those. Tears he didn't like in her eyes today while he is the same person who celebrated his win when Bondita accepted her defeat crying.

And at the end when she sacrificed last roshogulla feeding it to him by her own hand his heart ordered his tongue to savor its sweetness until they meet again.

"Agle saal bhi aaoge na Anirudh.", Bondita asked feeling a little sad.

"Han wo toh aaunga hi.", Anirudh replied confidently.

"Par akele mat aana, iss baar wale ek badam wale roshogulle zaroor lana, mujhe bahut bahut bahut pasand aaye." It was her way to express gratitude towards food and the one who brought it for her. "Qki yeh yaha nahi milte hai na aur mere baba ko mere vivah k liye bahut sare paise ekhatte karne hai isiliye wo kalkatta jakar mere liye yeh nahi la sakte."

"Bondita tumhe apne baba ko pareshan karne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai .... Mai vaada karta hu hamesha tumhare liye ek badam wale Roshogulle lekar aaunga.", Anirudh promised her wiping the chashni from her chin with his white handkerchief.

"Shotti!", Bondita exclaimed pinching her throat.

"Shotti!"

He nodded, making her smile heartily and walked towards his green motor car where driver was waiting for him to take him back to Tulsipur.

--**--
To be continued.....