Chapter 1

''Rock, paper scissors!'' Jungkook close his fist while your palmed is wide open, making you chuckle in victory ''Ah yea, Vincenzo!'' you jumped on the floor, while he watches you, he is sitting on the ground, Jungkook a.k.a your lifetime best friend ever. You met him, since when you are in your diapers, and no one can replace this man, the crown of a bestfriend is stick on his head, with a super thick  glue and no one can remove that. It's your tradition with him, that every Saturday in Sundays, it means no sleeping, the both of you will just watch a k drama for the whole day, as in full series in one day, no stopping. It's either his crush is the leading actress or your crush is the leading man, and this time you won, he insisted you should watch hotel del luna, because you know, his a big fan of IU, while you choose Vincenzo, cause first you like Song Joong Ki, second you like Song Joong ki and third you like Song Joong Ki. And Jungkook know that of course. 

Jungkook get his phone, turning on the  'do not disturb' button, just like you do.

''Game?'' you asked sitting beside him, pulling a blanket for the both of you, you close your fist ready to bump his ''Game!'' he smiled bumping his fist on yours.

---------

''Jungkook wake up!'' Jungkook rolled on his bed hearing his mom's voice, his mom entered his room, ''wake up now, you still have class.'' Jungkook nodded his head eyes still close ''I'll wake him up mom.'' Jungkook's mom smiled at you, nodding her head before she left ''Jk'' you called out the sleepy head.  Jungkook pulled the blanket over his head, ''yah Jeon Jungkook.'' you pulled the blanket away from him making him open his eyes wide, arms cross covering his bare chest, ''Woaaaah, have you been working out these days?'' you swooned seeing his well toned body, like since when?  you seated on his bed, biting the apple on your palm. ''You have a girlfriend, dont yah?'' you tease poking his waist, like man, he is half naked and you are not bothered by it. While he is so embarrass right now, ''I don't! leave now'' he said and you know he is shy, he pulled the blanket to cover his body ''leave now, you perv.'' and you chuckled at that ''Do you want me, to be a real perv right now? cause honey with that face and body.'' you leaned close having fun to tease him, he backed away in response, your face too close, his heart beat wild out of his chest, like who can stop your heartbeat when your crush is near you? no one right? and that's how Jungkook is feeling right now. ''I don't mind.'' you said, and that smirk is the death of him, call 911 Jeon Jungkook's soul just passed out. You laughed seeing his panicked face ''Ain't gonna touch you, go downstairs and eat, mom cooked a very delicious breakyy.'' you ruffled his hair smiling, before leaving.

''that perv.'' he let out under his breath before getting ready for his morning.

-----

You seated beside the window of bus, while he seated beside you, he gave you the other pair of his headset and you put in on your left ear just like you always do with him every morning. While you tell stories to him, sometimes you whine about the late parcel, sometimes you swoon over Joong Ki's new look, sometimes you swore at the people getting in your nerves, sometimes you tell jokes just to make him laughed, or let those dimples out. And every little word that comes out from your mouth is important for him, you don't know but, every time, every second, every minute and every hour that you are with him. It made him feel like he is over the moon, he is so into you, and it is only him who knows that.

He hated the days of Monday, and Wednesday  because those days are the days when he can only meet you during lunch or recess, because of different schedule. While somehow you love those days, you bid your bye before parting ways with him.

''Jungkookieeee'' his bestfriend approached him, a.k.a Park Jimin , for Jungkook you are not his best friend , if it's best friend then it's Jimin, if it's the love of his life then it's you. ''damn hyung, I hate Monday.'' Jungkook said watching your back from far, who is smiling with your girl friends. ''Too bad, I love Monday lover boy.'' the other member of the group  came and it's Eun Woo, ''You won't understand him Eun Woo.'' Jimin explained while walking with them ''How I cannot? we're speaking the same language though.'' facepalmed, Cha Eun Woo, he is tall and handsome, but he is a little bit different, let's just say he is unique. ''Ah cause Monday is without y/n.'' Eun Woo let out finally realizing what they are talking about and Jimin sighed ''Let's just go.'' Jungkook chuckled shaking his head. 

------

The bell rings and Jungkook quickly took his bag, ''Gotta hyung'' he rushed tapping the both of his friends before leaving ''Does he have a taxi?'' Eun Woo asked and Jimin chuckled ''No, he just cant make y/n wait.'' Eun Woo nodded his head ''then it's just you and me hyung?'' exactly Cha Eun Woo, Jimin wrapped his arm around Eun Woo shoulders taking Eun Woo with him.

''Jk!'' you run seeing him and wrapped your arms around him to hug him for a brief moment before smiling after pulling away. You've been doing this since you are five, and Jungkook always loved it ever since then.

Jungkook smiled seeing you, running with a smile on your face, he is standing can't wait for your arms wrapped around him, but you passed him by, making him looked back and the tall guy wrapped his arms around your waist while you smiled staring at the guy in front of you who is holding you. 

Great, he freaking forgot the fact that you have a model boyfriend named....

Kim Taehyung.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------