Chapter 13

''Hey, I ate pizza for dinner''

''Still hyung, is unconscious.''

''have you eaten?''

''I miss you''

''It's raining, and it's cold here, I miss your warmth''

''Due to the bad weather, I was unable to message you, how are you?''

''How's your day?''

''Do you miss me, like I do?''

Yes, you broke up with him but he says he doesn't want it, you receive his messages but you tried your best to ignore it, until one day you receive a message that made your heart broke into million pieces.

''Hey, it's been a month, still he is unconscious, I tried to reach you and I think, I've done enough. I want you to know, that meeting you and being with you was the best chapter of my life. I think this is the last time, I will tell you this I love you y/n, I wish you the best, thank you for everything and being part of my life. I guess this our end, good bye my love.''

You felt your tears falls from your eyes, and you broke down holding your phone tearing you down.

''hey'' you called out holding his face in your palms, before hugging him to calm him down. Currently he is staying beside his brother and you felt a hand on your back, ''Can I talk to you for a second?'' it is his mom, you nodded your head following his mom. ''Y/n, I know you are good for my son.'' you smiled ''but not now, when both of my sons are loving you.'' she looked at you, she also don't want to this but, she thought this is the best way. ''I'm sorry but I think you should leave them both, I know this is selfish but I don't want them to ruin their brother relationship.'' and you looked down, understanding her side. 

You entered the room sitting beside him, he is sleeping on his arms , you felt your tears fall down on your cheeks, while your eyes is on him, even when he is sleeping he still made your heart beat increase. You put your gentle lips on his forehead before touching his bangs, and you pulled away seeing his eyes fluttered open.

Jungkook stand in front of the bus stop, where a big poster is on it, there you are in a big picture, it must be the brand you got offered to, the one you are talking about that day. A arm wrapped around his shoulder ''let's go?'' Jimin asked the younger one, and Jungkook smiled a little nodding his head, ever since that happened, Jimin stays with Jungkook while Eun Woo stays with you, it seems like the four of you divided into two groups.   Jungkook entered the campus with Jimin beside him, it's been months, it's already the second semester of this year. Jimin spotted you with Eun Woo, and you stopped when you saw him in front of you, Eun Woo greeted Jimin with a nod and Jimin smiled back, while you felt your world stop when Jungkook just passed you by. Jimin followed him and Eun Woo looked at you with eyes full of worry, ''Hey, you okay?'' he asked and you gave him a small smile ''Will be okay.'' he sighed following you, ever since then when ever you cross path with Jungkook he never glance at you, not even a minute, not even a second, when he will take the same road with you, he will just past you by, that's how the day passed by, you seem like a total stranger for him. While sometimes you saw him hang out with his new group of friends, of course Jimin is still part of it too. You saw Eun Woo looked at them while Jungkook is chuckling with his friends, you can saw how much Eun Woo missed them, you hate yourself just now, you sighed  another day you meet Jungkook on the locker area, probably he is getting books and you tried to approach him. ''Hey, you could hate me all you want, but don't hate Eun Woo your friend, he doesn't do anything wrong.'' you let out and he let out a scoffed ''What are you done using him too? that's why your giving him away now.'' his words hurt you ''Jungkook, it's not tha-'' your words are cut off ''You know what? you're just wasting my time.'' with that he left,  holding his book. You breathed out, blinking your eyes to hold your tears, you never knew such a warm gentle person could be that harsh and cold, well he thinks you made him like that.