Chapter 10

Jungkook is all smile standing in front of his locker ''is it just me, or he really looks like smiling dumb?'' Eun Woo whispered to Jimin who is beside him, well, they are with Jungkook, but Jungkook is in his own  world, ''You look dumb dumb, he looks good.'' Jimin said and Eun Woo scoffed at that ''Excuse me? I'm a  model incase you forgot, so that means my face is good, my face and HEIGHT is for modeling.'' he emphasizes his word to offend Jimin as well ''Atleast I'm cute, sexy and lovely'' Eun woo make face while they bicker around ''What the?'' Jimin let out when he finally notice Jungkook left seconds ago. ''wait for me!'' Eun woo said running after Jimin. 

-------

''Hey.'' okay can someone tell me first, how can a simple 'hey' make you melt within a second. ''hi.'' you let out, suddenly this is new to you, unlike before when you saw each other, you would throw your arms around him, while he smiled. You both know and understand each feelings towards each other, but no one utters a word, the both of you are just walking with smiles on your faces.

''Confirmed.'' Jimin let out who is currently walking behind you ''Jungkook is a gay?'' Eun Woo gasped, and Jimin's fist landed on his head ''Ouch! that hurts!'' Eun Woo whines and Jimin sighed ''What? isn't the word 'confirmed' is use when you finally confirm someone is a gay?'' well he has a point, but that's not what Jimin meant. ''I said, it's confirmed they're dating.'' Eun Woo scoffed ''See you can say it in full sentence, so that I can understand it more.'' Jimin tssk ''You're just dumb.'' Eun Woo scoffed ''You're dumber'' Jimin scoffed ''You're dumbest'' Eun Woo scoffed  for like a hundredth time this day ''You're the dumbest person in living earth.'' Jimin scoffed ''What the?'' Eun Woo saidfinally realising the both of you and Jungkook left earlier, ''this is all your fault!'' Jimin let out being annoyed ''It's your fault, if you weren't just dumb.'' and the dumb and dumber fight till goes on until they got home.

------

You chewed the food Jungkook gave you, and your chewing face making Jungkook chuckled ''You look cute.'' and you chuckled at that ''You're cuter.'' you let out and he chuckled ''No, you're the cutest.''  Jungkook gently pinches your cheeks while you laugh, the conversation is just getting cheesy and Jungkook realize that making him laugh as well.  

The both of you went home, after eating some street food you yawned sitting in the bed or more like Jungkook's bed, your mom just texted you she won't be able to be home tonight, and she suggested you should sleep with Jungkook for protection. You know how much your family trust Jungkook, that they could even leave you in his house for few weeks. Jungkook is lying on his stomach, eyes glasses on while reading a physics book. No wonder, why he have that kind of brain who understand a lot of things a normal brain cant. You laid your head on his back ''are you tired?'' he asked eyes on book, you nodded your head. ''tuck me in.'' you said and he fine it cute ''Im busy.'' and you rolled your eyes ''I hate you, just so you know.'' you let out and he chuckled at that ''But I love you, just so you know too.'' you pouted he is still busy reading ''But I love this book more so.'' yea, he is just teasing you, and you are finaly getting it now, you know to well how to tease him. ''You will tuck me in, or I tuck you?'' you asked and slide your finger on his clothed waist, giving it a slide of touch ''You know baby, once I tuck you in, I'll be top.'' you added , and he sat up ''You perv.'' hugging himself, truly the best reaction you got. You chuckled pulling him beside you to lie down, resting your head on his chest arms wrapped around his waist, his heart is beating out loud of his chest, yes you are making him this nervous and he loves it. ''that day, what happened?'' you suddenly asked remembering the day you asked him out, it just make you feel curious, why did he reject you that day? taking a deep breath he finally open it up to you, and it made your heart felt a pinch of pain, he has been through a tough time, and he just wanted to be the best for you, and it made you love him even more. ''You are more than enough, always remember that you mean a lot to me.'' you said eyes on his, and your words hits his heart, butterflies exploding in his stomach. ''Y/n.'' you hummed in response, cuddling him...

''I love you.'' 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------