Chapter 15

''who is it?'' your mom asked coming from behind ''oh it's Jungkook.'' she said staring at him, well she is waiting how will you react. ''Come in.'' Your mom pulled him since she saw you can't say anything but she saw in your eyes that you missed him. ''have you eaten my dear?'' she asked pushing him inside and you got inside as well. ''No, mom'' he answered and she smiled holding hands ''Your hands are cold, just how long you stayed outside?'' Jungkook just looked down and smile, ''y/n go get some soup there.'' your mom told you and you go to the kitchen ''You look pale.'' and she touches his face ''You're burning.'' and you put the soup in front of him on the table ''Here, eat first then you'll take a tablet for your fever later.'' Jungkook nodded his head sipping the soup your mom made, your mom left for a moment before coming back with a medicine ''here, you make him take it after he eats.'' she told you ''mo-'' she cut off your words ''I'm sleepy, I'm gonna sleep now, son I'll go inside.'' exactly who's she is siding to? ''mom'' you called out and she only winked at you before leaving you behind. 

Awkward...

You cleared your throat sitting in front of him, ''Y/n I-'' you cut him off ''eat first, we'll talk later.'' you said and he nodded his head taking the last spoon of the food, you gave him the medicine which he took after.  ''I'm sorry for hurting you and treating you that way, probably you hate me a lot now.'' he said ''ah that day, I really do hate you that day, aren't I just wasting your time now?'' you asked and he sighed, ''hey you've hurt me too.'' he defended in soft whiny voice ''but I've never been rude.'' you answered crossing your arms on the table, he just pouted such a baby ''you didn't reply to meee'' he added looking up now, okay tables have turned ''You didn't even answer my calls, you left me when I said I don't want to.'' he added  and you clear your throat ''Lie down there.'' you change the topic, you pushed him on the couch so he could lie ''Take a nap, we'll talk again tomorrow.'' you added getting a blanket and pulling in over his chin and put a pillow under his head, he loves it when you treat him like a baby. ''We're not done yet though.'' he whined holding his blanket on him ''We'll continue tomorrow, now sleep.'' he shake his head ''Don't want to.'' and you hold your waist ''yah Jeon Jungkook'' okay not that scary warning when you called his name he closes his eyes forcing himself to sleep. 

The next day has arrive and you heard the sounds of plates  from the kitchen  ''It's been hard for her , so it must be hard for you too.'' you heard your mom talking to Jungkook and you smiled a little seeing her hugging him in her arms, you cleared your throat when you entered the kitchen, and you greeted your mom and glance at Jungkook, before helping your mom to make breakfast, you had a meal with them after the meal, it's time for Jungkook to leave for another school day, he bowed to your mom and he was surprised when you are wearing your school uniform ready to leave, you kissed your mom's cheek before leaving and he stand there staring at your back, ''you're gonna stay there or what?'' you asked and he quickly bid bye to your mom, which made her smile before running a little to catch you. Jungkook smiled a little walking beside you, you ride the bus while he followed you from behind, which made can't help but smile. When you ride the bus you seated and he sat beside you, you arrange your hair and he did as well, you looked at him and he looked at you, you looked away and he looked away and you furrowed your brows, he is imitating your actions! he furrowed his brows too, ''yah Jeon Jungkook.'' you warned ''yah Jeon Jungkook'' he mimicked ''You-'' your words are cut off when he mimicked you once again, you sighed rolling your eyes, he sighed rolling his eyes and you hit his arm, he's so annoying and you scoffed when he did the same, he really have a death wish huh? he chuckled when you glared at him before glaring at you as well ''Yah.'' you warned but man this guy ain't scared ''yah'' he mimicked once again, you can't help but chuckle being annoyed and he chuckled a genuine one, and you pulled his hair while he just let out you, he just chuckled, you chuckled seeing his hair messed up, he looked at you and your eyes is on him ''I'm sorry.'' he said and you felt his sincerity ''I'm sorry too.'' you too hurt him in some way too though,  he smiled..