Chapter 2

"Jk!'' Jungkook smiled hearing your voice from a far, he was about to go to his military service  and he asked to meet you up one last time before leaving.  You run hugging him for a brief moment then chuckled looking up at him, he smiled ''have you eaten?'' he shook his head, ''Then my treat!'' you wrapped your arm around his shoulders and he lowered his height for you to reach him. 

You bite the burger in front of him, you are not even shy of opening your mouth wide in front of him, and Jungkook loves the fact that you are so comfortable to him. Jungkook took a sip from his drink ''Jungkook.'' his eyes is on you while gulping down the liquid, ''I'm gonna ask you this just once, but first can you promise me something?'' Jungkook nodded his head offering his pinky just like the both of you always do, when promising to each other , you lock your pinky finger with his, and bumped your fist to each other as a stamp of the promise. ''Do you like me?'' Jungkook nodded without a second , you sighed taking his drink away from him, and he pouted ''Like do you want me to be your girlfriend?'' and this time he coughed, ''Are you serious?'' he asked ''us, as a lovers?'' he added and you sighed ''Just answer the question.'' Jungkook shook his head ''can you just think before answering?'' and Jungkook looked away from a second ''Nope.'' he answered straightforward ''Sure?'' Jungkook nodded  and you nodded your head ''why sudden question?'' you took a bite of your burger before answering his question ''Well, I watched a movie last night, the story is about two best friends and the guy is in love with the girl since then, I guess in us that's not the case.'' Jungkook nodded his head ''I just thought that maybe you like me, or something.'' Jungkook chuckled shaking his head ''Anyways, still besties?'' you asked with a smile on your face offering a fist bump, and his fist bump on your ''forever besties.''

---------

"Damn it" Jungkook cursed under his breath remembering that day when he is such a idiot, if he just told you that he haven't sort his feelings yet, maybe you guys had a chance, it seems like you are willing to wait though, but it's just him who stopped you from waiting and he hates himself for that. ''Why are you such a dick Jungkook? freaking  hate you bro!'' Jungkook rolled on his bed whining and cursing himself for hundred times of the day, a knock was heard making him sit up on his bed, clothes a mess and hair's a mess ''You okay bro?'' right, the tall guy who is known to be your boyfriend is apparently his brother, half brother he is the first son while Jungkook is second son from the second husband. ''Im good.'' Jungkook answered and Taehyung seated on his bed ''Bro, can I asked you something?'' what? about what? ''What is it?'' Taehyung took a deep breath ''can you help me, surprise y/n on her birthday? like even though Im her boyfriend, no one knows her better than you.'' a fact, a fact that hurts at the same time ''Do you think she will like singing in public? with flowers?'' Jungkook nodded ''Y/n is uhm.'' Jungkook get his eye glasses wearing it, now his brother's face is a little bit clearer, in schools he uses contact lenses but in home, he prefer glasses. ''Y/n is romantic type, yea- she would love it'' Jungkook uttered making Taehyung smiled  ''Okay then, just make her go to gym tomorrow bro can you help me with that?'' Jungkook can't help but just nodded his head ''Cool then! here.'' Taehyung gave him a box and Jungkook took it opening it ''It's a new model, thanks bro!'' Jungkook sighed when Taehyung left he just gave him a new pair of shoes, and he sighed. ''What the hell Jeon Jungkook?"

-----

''Jk!'' you waved your hand smiling at him, he gave you a small smile which made you worried ''Are you okay?'' you asked and he nodded his head ''Do you want me to hear it, or just let it pass?'' you asked and he smiled a little, you are such a warm person ''No answer means let it pass then.'' you hooked your arm around his, taking him with you 'take y/n to gym bro' Taehyung's word ringed on his mind. He is not okay, because he wanted to stop you from going to gym but the other side of him know that is not right. ''Jungkook.'' he hummed in response ''be honest with me, Tae has a surprise for me don't he?'' you asked eyes on him ''Cause Tae never failed to fetch me during lunch'' your teasing face is on him, he can see in your eyes you are excited about this. ''Let's just go to gym.'' he says even though it hurts him, but what can he do if you are this happy? ''is he in the gym?'' you asked being excited and Jungkook just take you with him, you can't wait for the surprise and just the moment before you enter the gym..

The mic echoed, before his voice is heard through the speakers you chuckled, seeing him swaying his body while singing, he is so extra, but you love it, you love him. 

''Happiest Birthdaaaay! y/n!'' You smiled seeing the man you love standing at the center of the group of your friends, you can  see all the effort he did with your friend and suddenly it made you emotional, there he is arms wide open waiting for you, with a smile on his face.  You run in his arms and he chuckled hugging you back, before kissing your forehead.

Jungkook smiled looking down on his hands, and a arm wrapped around his shoulders ''You're a real bestfriend bro.'' Jimin let out and Jungkook chuckled at that, his eyes is on the two person who mean a lot to him, whom he loves more than he loves himself. Even though it hurts him, even though he wanted to be with you, even though his heart is yearning for you. He will not do a thing, specially when he can in yours eyes, how much Taehyung mean a lot to you, how he's brother mean a lot to you. And it is more than enough for him, he's okay as long the both of you are happy. It seems like now, it's really...

Game over..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------