Chapter 11

Lights turning off and on within seconds, while he makes iconic pose that is fit for the concept ''Another shot.'' Eun Woo looked side ways, flexing his jawline with a fierce stare and the photographer can't help but just to love, his model and Eun Woo's being professional. After a lot of shots, it's time for a break, and it seems like Eun Woo is back to himself, his jolly and smiling angel self. 

''Unfortunately, the girl backed out.'' the manager sighed ''how can she backed out, when she knows she need to do it for tomorrow.'' the manager tssk, being annoyed and Eun Woo happened to heard the conversation. ''Sir, I kinda eavesdrop in your conversation, do you mind if I recommend someone?'' and the manager smiled ''She will be perfect for it'' Eun Woo added ''Then can you bring her tomorrow for the shoot?'' the manager asked Eun Woo nodded ''also informed her, she will be partnered with a supermodel.'' Eun smiled ''She would love it.'' the manager smiled and thanked him. 

---------

''Oh my freaking dog'' you gasped being surprised of Eun Woo who is standing behind you while you are getting your books in your locker, and when you turn around Eun Woo is suddenly there smiling at you ''what the?''Eun Woo chuckled ''Hey, y/n.'' you wait for his next words ''Do you want to be a model for part time?'' and you chuckled at that ''I ain't Gigi or Kendall, so no thanks.'' You walked away and he quickly followed you ''Of course you ain't Gigi or Kendall cause you're more beautiful than them.'' and you playfully rolled your eyes in his quote, who the hell he is kidding right now  ''Oh come on, you'll be great I swear on that.'' Eun Woo blocked your way ''For me?'' he hold both of his hands with that puppy eyes ''You will be partnered with a supermodel though.''  you sighed ''exactly, I'll be with a supermodel, when I don't even  have a name in fashion industry'' you let out ''you got 40m followers in insta, come on.'' and you sighed ''Fine.'' and Eun Woo  jumped ''Thank you y/n really, yey!'' he was about to wrap his arms around you, when the back of his collar pulled, you chuckled seeing your boyfriend and he smiled at you, standing beside you. ''y/n is off limits.'' Jungkook let out and Eun Woo tssk ''whatever.'' and stand between you and jungkook ''what?, I don't want to be a third wheel though.'' and you and Jungkook chuckled, and had a talk about what just Eun Woo offered you, Jungkook agreed as long you are fine with it, you are all that matter for him though. 

----

You've never been this nervous in your life, you are wearing this dark dress some of your skins were revealed but it is elegant, while Eun Woo and Jimin is here with you acting like your manager or something. Your boyfriend brought you here of course, he just left something and he promised he'll be back as quick as possible, soon the supermodel enters, and the world stops, his eyes on yours, he is once again mesmerized by your beauty.  How can you be so beautiful, sexy and cute all the same time, the dress fits you, you don't look like you are trying to be sexy or anything you're just sexy the way you are. He has been admiring you, ''what the?'' Jimin let out ''Quit this part time.'' Jimin let out and Eun Woo looked at you worried, if he only you who is your partner is, he would not recommend you. The tall guy came close standing in front of you, he is feeling nostalgic, heart beating out loud of his chest, he is nervous, happy, and worried all of emotions are exploding in him. ''How have you been y/n.'' Jimin tssk at his question ''good.'' you answered being cool, and that made a pinch in his heart when he looks in your eyes there's no sparkle in them. ''Let's do the shoot!.'' the photographer announces making you and him follow..

----

Jungkook smiled, staring the bouquet of flowers he just bought and some of your favorite chocolates, he wanted to surprise you, you don't know how he is so proud right now. He jog a little when he entered the venue, holding the flowers and box of chocolate, and his heart stop beating,  it feels like it drops suddenly he feels the anxiety take over him, even he is refusing it.

You are in Taehyung's arms for the shoot, his eyes on you, he still loves you. Jungkook step back, he is being afraid now, so many what if's is running in his mind. ''JK!'' you called out removing your arms from Taehyung, he was about to grab you but you quickly run to your boyfriend. ''Is this for me?'' you asked with smile on your face ''Y-yea.'' Jungkook answered you took it from his hands, you can in his eyes what is running in his mind. ''Thank you.'' Jungkook suddenly felt his heart at ease when you wrapped your left arm around his neck pullling him close and put your lips on his, his eyes is on you a smile suddenly appear on his face ''have I told you?'' he tilted his head in your question..

''I love you, only you.''

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------