Chapter 8

Jungkook's mom prepared her son's breakfast ''Good morning mom.'' Jungkook greeted with a smile on his before taking a seat, his mom smiled ''Good morning son, were you able to talk to your brother last night?'' Jungkook shook his head, since that day Taehyung left you he started to avoid his calls, yes Jungkook has a lot of questions to him but he don't want to talk over a phone, he think's talking about it deserve to be in person not just in a phone call. ''he is currently staying in his dad.'' Jungkook's mom said giving information about his brother, Jungkook just nodded while taking the last spoon of his food. Jungkook stand up cleaning the plates and spoons his used, before brushing his teeth, his mom insists to clean them but Jungkook didn't let her, after all he's the one who uses them. ''Gotta go now, mom bye.'' he put his cheeks on his mom's before leaving taking his bag with him...

-----

Another school day, you and Jungkook are good now, you yawned while walking and Jungkook covered your mouth for you ''Are you still sleepy?'' Jimin asked and you nodded followed by a yawn making Jungkook chuckled ''Guess they watched series again, for two days.'' Eun Woo said making you nod your head ''What is it this time?'' Jimin asked ''Hotel Del Luna.'' Jungkook answered ''Ahh Hotel De Luna'' Eun Woo let out nodding his head ''HOTEL. DEL. LUNA'' you emphasizes the right pronunciation of your words, just like Jang Man Wol did in the series making Jimin laughed ''you even sound like IU.'' he said in between chuckles and you nodded your head being proud. Making them laughed, you entered the resting area where students tend to bond while waiting for their class goes. You seated yourself and Jungkook seated beside you, Jimin and Eun Woo in front of you. You are one of the boys, you preferred making friends with boys, not because they are handsome and such but because for you  boys are tends to be more honest than girls but that doesn't mean you hate girl friends and you are not against having a girl friends, you also have them. And the fact that you were born having Jungkook as your friend is another factor why you prefer being one of the boys. You became one of the boys when Jungkook made friends with Jimin and Eun Woo they are great friends of him, and they become a friend of yours as well, making the 4 of you, just one guy missing and your squad can be called meteor garden. ''Y/n.'' Jaehyun suddenly came and called your name more like in emphasizing your name. ''Ohh your gals are complete, perfect.'' he looks like a villain now. ''What the hell do you want?'' Eun Woo said who has been holding his madness since yesterday. ''I want you all people to listen to me.'' he clapped his hand getting all of their attention, is he running for school  president now or what? you rolled your eyes, boriiiiiiing.....

''You're precious school heartthrob, named Jeon Jungkook everyone!'' Jimin chuckled ''he look's like a dumb, having a presentation or something'' you chuckled at that, couldn't agree more. ''Did you guys know? that he used to deliver drugs in clubs? to be clear he is a ex juvenile.'' Jaehyun broadcasted out loud, why is he doing this? because he can see how much Jungkook is better now, Jungkook got a lot of friends beside him, and he hates it. He hates Jungkook because of it. Now Jungkook feels like he is in pit, he don't care about other people but you now knew about it, who he was, what he used to do. And he suddenly feel ashamed of himself, specially in front  of you. The people is in gape, they are surprised some already judge him, while your friends are surprised, while Jungkook can feel his low self esteem he stand up, wanting to leave right away. ''And so?'' that made Jungkook stopped, ''y/n, you're best friend is used to be a drug courier.'' he emphasizes his words with a tone of like 'wake up y/n' ''Exactly, you said it yourself, he USED to, past tense.'' Jaehyun scoffed at that ''he is used to deliver drugs, so what? he is a student now, he changed, he has a better life now.'' and Jimin nodded, Eun Woo is now amazed by you, how he wish he have a y/n too. People let out a small smile, what you said have a point.  ''you know what? if I were you, I would just try my best to be better just like he did.'' your eyes is on Jungkook ''cause ruining someone's life, can never make your life better.'' end quote and Eun Woo can't take it anymore he clapped his hands, making the people clap as well. ''you may leave.'' Jimin gave a way to Jaehyun who scoffed defeated before leaving. Jungkook looked down, ''I'm sorry.'' he let out before leaving ''Jungkook'' Jimin called to follow him but you grabbed his wrist ''Let him, he needs alone time.'' you said making Jimin seat back. You understand why he still left after you did, it is because he knew he lied to you, and he can't face you yet to tell you everything, all the truth so you just decided to wait for him, you know he have a reason why he had done that. You know Jungkook he's a good man, he just need time. And if  that's what he needs then you will gladly give it, because through your darkness time he was the one who is there beside you, no matter how the world turn it's back on  you, he is always there facing you. 

You'll just wait, until he is ready...

''He will tell us everything soon.'' 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------