Chapter 9

You sighed after checking your phone, no messages or calls from him. ''he'll reach for you, soon.'' you pout at your mom statement ''exactly how long is soon, mom.'' your mom chuckled, she knows what happened, but she never judge Jungkook, she know him, and she knows Jungkook is good for you and what is Jungkook to you. ''It's been three days, he dont attend classes too.'' you whined and your mom chuckled ''I'm sure he is eating well, his mom won't let him end the day without a food.'' you nodded but the fact that you miss him, is still there. You are used to his chats, and calls and he is always one call away. But now it's different ''Mom, would it be too clingy if I come to his house?'' you asked while your mom served you food ''When you had a problem with Taehyung--'' she cut off her words, covering her mouth with her hand  ''Can I mention him?'' you chuckled ''he's in the past mom, it's okay.'' your mom continue her words ''Did you tell him to stay with you?'' you think for a second, flashing back your memory, right you never told him to stay but he did  and your mom smiled at you ''Gotta go mom!'' you said and she chuckled ''take care!''

-------------

3 days ago...

Jungkook just stayed in his room, staring at nothing he is thinking how to face you knowing how many times he lied to you. Guilt is what he is feeling, guilt, shame mix emotions he don't know what he feel anymore. A knock was heard on his door, and his mom entered she just found out what happened from his school teacher. ''mom.'' Jungkook sit back up but her mom stop him seating beside him. ''Thank you son.'' that's all she said but it brought tears in his eyes, she hold his son's hand ''Really thank you, but next time don't do things like that ever again,  you being fine  is my priority.'' and he broke down in front of her, her mom wrapped her arms around him. ''You maybe did something wrong, but that is because of your love for your mom and that is more than enough, don't think you are not enough, cause you and your brother is the best that all I have always remember that.'' Jungkook sniffed ''Don't do anything like that again okay? don't suffer by yourself, we are here together with you.'' Jungkook smiled ''I'm proud of you son.'' and that's all he have to hear.

--------------------

''He already left for class.'' his mom said and you smiled ''thank you mom, I'll get going.'' his mom smiled ''Take care daughter!'' you gave a flying kiss making his mom chuckled, she really like you for his son. 

You've been searching for him around the campus and the rooftop is the last place you entered, you breathed out seeing him sitting there.  Jungkook saw you and he quickly stand up ready to leave ''I had this friend.'' you let out and he stopped walking "that friend, I found out he is drug courier.'' you added Jungkook looked down ''It hurts that I heard it from others, rather than hearing it from himself.'' Jungkook just listened guilt is taking over him, he hates himself  ''knowing that friend, he possibly think I hate him, well if that's the question then, I really hate him.'' you let out, and tears starts to form from his eyes, ''I hate him for not telling me the truth.'' you gulped your tears ''I hate it when he didn't even call or text.'' you breathed out ''I hate him because he endure it all by himself, when he definitely knows I'm here for him.'' his tears falls, ''I hate him for not being around.'' you wipe your tears ''and I hate the fact that I can't even hate him, not even close, not even a little, not even at all.'' this time your eyes is on him, his tears finally fall together with yours. Jungkook pulled you close,  forehead leaning on each other, both tears falling, while your eyes is on each other. His hands holding your neck, he is hesitating but he took his courage, just like you did and put his lips on yours. (oh my gosh, I think I can't write anymore. LOL)  The both of you kissed under the sun, with tears falling from the both of your eyes. Jungkook pulled away eyes on yours...

'' I love you so much.''

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------