Chapter 5

You smiled feeling the fresh air from your new univ, Seoul Univ you're heart is beating out loud from your chest, you cant help but be excited. ''hey  there my pretty little sis!'' you flipped your head giving him a wink, Jimin chuckled you are such a extra, no wonder JK likes you. New univ, but not new friends, the gals are still complete. People eye's is already on him and his friend and you. Well who can blame them, you just have here Jimin the charming guy and Eun Woo a handsome boy next door. Girl's starts to envy you, some are already glaring at you. ''where's our baby?'' right where's the maknae? ''Ain't your baby.'' Jungkook came rocking in his hip hop outfit, you are really fond of Jk's closet, ''You still have milk on your lips'' Eun Woo let out, and Jungkook touch his lips, Jimin and you chuckled, it's a prank. ''So you still drink milk?, see still our baby boy!'' Jimin says patting his head, Jungkook tssk backing off making you chuckle ''Awwe poor litttle babyyyy" you added loving the way you tease JK. Jungkook sighed looking down, making the gals laughed. And the new journey starts!

---------

Jungkook just entered the library, well he has a vacant schedule after an hour he have another subject to take, Jungkook sighed walking his eyes is searching for book, how come he already read these books in the shelves? is he that book worm? ''She look's cute.'' he can hear the guys whispering , ''I think she is new here, every one here looks beautiful but she's different, her beauty is ain't common.'' the guy added, is the library built for conversation? as far as Jungkook knows, library is built for building knowledge not  for story telling. ''What is her name again? y/n? right y/n.'' and now he is done, he can take talking people while he is reading but talking about you, specially guys talking about you? well hell that's a whole different story, Jungkook take a peek at the guy's phone, and right it was your picture that is stolen earlier. ''I think you don't have the rights to take those pictures.'' the guy scoffed ''Do you have the rights to act like this? are you even her boyfriend?'' the guy answered and his gals chuckled , Jungkook is about to uttered a word, when a chin leaned on his shoulder, from his back. ''and if he is?'' the guys shut up eyes on you ''and yes he had all the rights.'' Jungkook smirked crossing his arms on his chest, who's the king? who's the boss? it's Jeon Jungkook his face tells it all ''damn it, you're not even beautiful.'' and they deleted the photo don't want to argue anymore, since Jungkook looks like a guy who is not easy to deal with it. ''You look awful though.'' Jungkook let out, and you rolled your eyes at them, a team work really. ''y/n!'' you heard your classmate whispered shouted, making you pull away from Jungkook ''you have your classes?'' you nodded at  his question ''I just excuse myself for a second, to greet you, anyways gotta go, still have activity to pass, bye bye.'' you tapped him, with a smile before rushing to your groupmates, Jungkook watched your back and he chuckled, you are rushing making him chuckle because of your cuteness. 

''Oh, I'm right, it's you.'' The guy who is tall, and with a black mullet said. Jungkook looked at the guy suddenly he feel his world stop, no this can't be, this should not be happening. ''How are you Jeon?'' the guy asked ''You look pretty good, and neat now huh?'' the guy added and Jungkook chuckled ''And so?'' the guy scoffed leaning close to Jungkook, ''I don't have time to spend on you, so move you are blocking my way'' Jungkook let out making the guy can't take it anymore and hold his collar, you stand up and Jungkook grab the guy's collar as well so that the guy can't see your face. ''You think you're all good now?'' the guy scoffed ''yah Jeon Jungkook, you are still the same person, same shit, same you.'' Jungkook scoffed at that ''at least I've never been a loser like you.'' with that the guy lost it, he can't punch Jungkook here right now. He pulled away, and Jungkook fixes his collar ''I'll ruin you Jungkook, everything you've done I'll tell them all of it.'' the guy threatened, Jungkook just chuckled......

''then go ahead and shout it out loud, I ain't afraid your shit.''

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------