Chapter 6

Jungkook is seated outside of the club, his skin on his other arm is full of ink, his hair messed up, earings in between his brow, and on his lips, his lighter made a clicking sound when he opened it, a cigarette in between his lips, the fire was about to reach the end of it. When ''let's go.'' Jaehyun said making Jungkook sighed and throw his cigarette on the ground. Jungkook keep in his pocket the drug he is holding, he deliver drugs in the clubs, he lied to you when he said he is a bartender, that's why whenever you will come to visit him, he always tell you that you should give him heads up, so that he could prepare himself, Jungkook never told anyone what he is doing, he hides it from his mom and from everyone, the only person who can know is the guy whom he worked with. Jungkook never uttered a word about you, or anyone close to him to his co workers, he just wanted to keep you all safe and protected. He sighed entering the club, delivering the drug. The elite man get it, paying him before hand Jaehyun is guarding them, checking the situation, if something might happen, Jungkook get the money and loud sirens was heard from the outside of the club, Jaehyun panicked, the police entered the club,  Jungkook tried to walk away as fast as he can, when the police run to grab his arm and put him on the ground ''I saw him delivered drugs sir!'' Jaehyun shouted, while glared at him his face is on the ground, Jaehyun looked away from him, and Jungkook scoffed he was betrayed, and the police took him. Jungkook gave a one last look on Jaehyun, though he hates him and he betrayed him, Jungkook knows Jaehyun has needs too, just like he do. He just let himself take all the blame, since he has a fault in it too. 

''You'll be in juvenile detention center.''  Jungkook nodded knowing his punishment.

''Can I request for day before you take me?'' 

-------------------------------------

You just got out of the library room, after your classmate called you, you did some of your group school work with them. After an hour the bell rings, you clean up the things you used, suddenly a guy helped you, ''Oh thanks.'' the guy flashed you a smile ''Are you perhaps Jungkook's friend?'' he asked ''yes, and you are?'' the guy chuckled ''I'm a great friend of his, from his part time job.'' it took seconds before it sink's in your mind, right you know Jungkook had a part time job before, a bartender in  elite club.  ''Jaehyun.'' he offered a hand to shake, he seems like a good person, and he helped you so shaking his hand won't hurt right? ''Y/n.'' and he smiled. ''Can I come with you? I also have something to tell to Jungkook.'' you hummed thinking for a second before agreeing, unfortunately Eun Woo and Jimin still have their classes.  "Since when you became friends with Jungkook?'' you chuckled ''Since we're kids.'' and he nodded, he just keep on initiating conversation with you, while you just answer some of his questions, over all he seems a good person. ''Guk.'' he called out and Jungkook's eyes changes, it's a stare you can't read, suddenly the air feel tense, when Jaehyun just simply smiled at him. Jungkook took your hand, and pulling you behind him, what is happening right now? ''I just had a fun talk with her'' Jaehyun explained ''don't you ever dare come close even a meter from her, or else you won't like what I might do to you.'' Jaehyun let out a chuckle, a sarcastic one, what is this? what is this heated situation? ''Yea yea, sure what ever you say.'' Jungkook's eyes is  on his, you've never seen Jungkook like this. He seems like in fury but he is just holding it in. ''Gotta see you again, y/n.'' with that he left after giving you his smile. Jungkook then looked at you ''Why are you letting just some random guy come with you? what the hell is wrong with you?'' his tone is different now, it seems like the anger he is holding is now exploded on you. ''He told me you are his friend.'' you let out, ''and you believe it easily like that?" his facial expression and the tone of his voice, you are not liking any of it. ''what do you want me to do? ask him to show some pictures with you?'' you answered being annoyed as well now. ''What the hell is going on with you?'' this time it's your turn to asked, and he looked away poking his cheek with his tongue. ''if you weren't such a fool, he wouldn't have come close to you.'' and this time you lost it, he had cross the line. ''Well I'm sorry for not being a smart ass like you.'' you rolled your eyes ''Don't you talk to me again, cause I guess this fool ain't even  in your level.'' with that you left pissed off, and he sighed ''Damn it, what shit you just put yourself into?'' he cursed under his breath, he was just worried about you, that Jaehyun guy can bring danger to you, and just because of him that guy might do something to you, that's why he grabbed the guy's collar earlier, just for him not to see you, but it seems like he already knows, who is Jungkook close to. Jungkook sighed, he spoke the wrong words, when he just wanted to protect you...

Mission ; get back Y/n....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------