chapter thirty-four

I got up out of Sapo's bed and got dressed.

"Where are you going?" He asked me before I walked out of the door.

"I have to be somewhere" I said kissing him and leaving.

I went back to my house and saw a truck. I saw Oscars wife and Cesar. I ran up to them and I hugged her. She handed us Oscars ashes in a urn.

Time skip to the next morning

I woke up in my bed with Sapo next to me.

"Morning baby" I said smiling.

"Morning" He said quietly.

"You're gonna have to sneak out you know" I whispered to him.

"I know" He whispered, cuddling into my chest.

I played with his hair and about 10 minutes later he got up and got dressed. He left my house by sneaking out of the window. I got dressed and went out into the kitchen to find Monse wearing Cesar's shirt.

"Did you have fun last night?" I said laughing.

"Yep" She said stretching. We heard a door open and Vero walked in. I stopped laughing and put my hand over my mouth.

"Guess I was right. You are my problem." Vero said acting hard again.

"Hey" Cesar said walking out with just a towel around his waist.

"Vero!" He yelled as she through something at him.

"DONT! DONT EVEN!" Vero said walking out and slamming the door.

Monse and I sat there awkwardly.

Time skip to Jamal and Ruby coming over

Jamal pov*

"Because I have a boner" I said

"Ugh, we all get boners man but you don't need to announce it." Ruby said as I pulled him back.

"This is different. This one's for Jade and it's not the first one. Oh my god! All this time we've been broken up, have I actually been in love with her?" I said questioning myself.

We started eating.

Jades pov*

Time skip to being at Jasmines house

We found Oscar's car and we were going to sprinkle his ashes in there but then we decided not to. Then we went to the baseball field but decided not to sprinkle them here. Then we went to the beach and sprinkled them here. Cesar and I went down to the water and each sprinkle his ashes. We all had a group hug and started drinking.

Time skip to the next morning

I woke up in a bed and he was naked.