chapter thirty-seven

The next night..

I got dressed in a purple dress matching Jamal because we were going to prom together.

Jamal picked me up and brought me to the prom.

It was time to announce prom king and queen.

The queen got her tiara on and then it was time for king. Jamal and Ruby were up there.

"King is, RUBY MARTINEZ"

He started freaking out. We started dancing. I kissed Jamal.

"Will you be my queen forever this time?" He asked smiling.

"Will you be my king forever this time?" I asked smiling.

We kissed again. We're dating!!! We danced a little bit more and looked over to see Juanita on the table.

"Jamal, what the fuck is Juanita doing here?" I said as we walked over to the table.

We looked over and saw Kendra. We ran outside after her and Jamal started talking to some guy. Jamal has a job. We went to Ruby's after laughing and walking inside. I stood in front of Jamal and held his hand.

"What's going on?" Ruby asked as we saw his parents crying.

"She's gone" Ruby's mom said

"She who?" Jamal asked

"Abuelita" Ruby's mom replied

Ruby started crying. I started crying. Later on we decided to have a good time and have a party. We all stood together and noticed five kids looking over the wall like we did when we were younger. We then were looking threw stuff and found a map. We started fighting who was in charge.

THE END

Jamal and Jade ended up being together and spending time together.

I will not be writing about the sequel with different people.

I'm writing a Jamal book and a Sapo book right now. Also other books if you want to check them out. I appreciate everyone who read this book and voted for it. Follow me if you'd like to. It's been a journey writing this and it becoming so big. Thank you everyone!

-Fanficszx1