Introduction

Hey, y'all! I hope you enjoy everything that is in here and support others who share their original stories with the Wattpad community! This is my first attempt at sharing original work (we forget the book I tried to write but gave up on) and sticking with it. Please, leave comments below with constructive criticism (nothing mean, please) or just highlights of the story that you like. I know many authors appreciate feedback that motivates them to do better instead of tearing them down, and those general nice comments boost their confidence in what they do. 

So, this book is a collection of many things from short stories to poetry to even essays and monologues. (I don't know about those last two, but I would like to see them in the future) I enjoy writing a lot of adventure and fantasy-themed books, and most of them will be happy and funny. However, the elusive dark story will make an appearance, and I will have a warning at the very beginning of it in bold that describes what exactly will happen in the book. You can always read them, but if you need to stop and move on, I understand. There is no need for you to push yourself past a safe boundary.  

I know I will hit writer's block, so I will happily take suggestions from you guys! However, I will not write anything that has supper triggering content or anything that is overly mature. 

Let's hit it!

- Bekah J